Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
The third level belt of the six sigma family and the most exceptional level affirmation. The Black Belt holders are experts who are relied upon to function as a six sigma venture proprietor or pioneer and guide and coach green belt holders under them. A Black Belt ought to show group initiative, change management, comprehend group elements, and dole out colleague jobs and duties regarding finishing the six sigma ventures.
Black Belt holders are capable of six sigma DMAIC system, DEFINE | MEASURE | ANALYZE | IMPROVE | CONTROL and work under the supervision of Master Black Belt Holders.
- Learn Lean Six Sigma Black Belt via the most advance and effective learning methodology.
- Live Instructor-Led Six Sigma Black Belt Training with live projects and 24*7 learning support.
- Learn high-level Data Analysis, DFSS, and Change Management with MINITAB PRO Simulations.
- The training is delivered by Master Black Belt experts with case studies and projects.
Global Recognition of Your Certification
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council For Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Training aligned and acknowledging the BOK of American Society For Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
- Certification accredited by UKAC, United Kingdom
- Certification accredited by ATA, International Association For Six Sigma Certification, USA
This program develops your expertise in productivity and excellence with hands-on knowledge by Master Black Belt Experts. Learn practical applications in quality projects, Lean, DFSS, and DMAIC. Gain in-depth knowledge and critical skills of Lean Management, Six Sigma Green Belt, Minitab, and Six Sigma Black Belt.
Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
This black belt course is carefully designed by domain experts and MBB trainers into 12 focused modules with an aim to equip participants with the knowledge of various techniques and tools using MINITAB PRO 19 (statistical & non-statistical) from the industry point of view to make decisions based on data and facts.
STAGE 1 (Fundamentals)
- Six Sigma Concepts and Philosophy
- Metrics: DPU, DPMO, RTY
- Sigma Deployment
- Six Sigma Project Selection and MINITAB Orientation
- Download MINITAB and Initiate MINITAB Practice
STAGE 2 (Define and Measure)
- Define Stage, Measure Stage
- Basic Statistics:
- Concept of Variation, Data Types, Measures of dispersion – Range, Standard deviation, Variance, Central Limit Theorem
- Process Mapping, Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
STAGE 3 (Analyze)
- Cause and Effect diagram, Pre?control charts and Paired comparison
- Design of Experiments (DoE): Multi?Vari chart, Fractional Factorial designs
STAGE 4 (Improve)
- Process Capability: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk
- Advanced Statistics: Sampling distribution, Estimation, Hypothesis Testing, ANOVA
STAGE 5 (Control)
- Control Stage, FMEA, Team Work
STAGE 6 (Six Sigma Leadership)
- Enterprise View
- DMAIC Plus Model
STAGE 7 (Advanced Data Analysis)
- Understanding Variation and Causes
- Strategies to Reduce Variation
- Advanced Statistical Concepts
STAGE 8 (Optimization and Robust Design)
- Factorial Designs
- Fractional Factorial Designs
- Taguchi Methods, S/N Ratios
STAGE 9 (Design for Six Sigma)
- Understanding DFSS
- Voice of the Customer & QFD
- Design of Manufacturability
- System and Design FMEAs
STAGE 10 (Lean Enterprise)
- Lean Enterprise, Lean Thinking
- 3M, Seven Types of Wastes
- Heijunka , Kanban ,Tact Time
- Value Stream Mapping, 5S, TPM
- Continuous Flow Manufacturing
STAGE 11 (Change Management)
- Managing Cultural Change Managing Teams
- Facilitation Process and Tools
- Team Dynamics and Performance
- Project Management
- Knowledge Management
- Statistical Inference & ANOVA
- Measurement Assurance
- SPC, Process Capability
From the course:
Six Sigma Black Belt unlocks up plenty of career opportunities. The potential for job growth will increase along with the overall pay. Those who are trained in this course can easily expect some openings exclusively offered to them. Those who are trained in this methodology have lucrative ideas and are respected and sought after in their field. Six Sigma Black Belt training can help in a number of ways and is widely applicable in every domain and process. Individuals looking to excel can easily tap into these training courses and get on the fast track to a successful career.
This Six Sigma Black Belt certification Online helps in:
- Demonstrates one’s ability to integrate Lean Six Sigma as a long-term continuous improvement philosophy in their organizations.
- Gives cutting-edge value to professional data.
- Improves job performance.
- Opens up greater career prospects.
- Demonstrate various leadership roles and responsibilities
- Gain a fundamental understanding of all components and techniques used in project management
- Demonstrate team leadership and understand team dynamics
- Demonstrates one’s ability to apply Enterprise-wide high-complex DMAIC projects.
According to recent surveys by sixsigma.com, the median Six Sigma Black Belt Salary for certified professionals in this field is approximately $83,107 per year.
From the workshop:
- Instructor-led training by Six Sigma Master Belt experts to make candidate learn the real scenario of six sigma tools and methodology
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma method
- Dummy project by instructors to make candidate get hands-on on six sigma projects
- Downloadable e-book & Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Cost estimate
- Industry-based case studies
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer
- The Program extensively uses Minitab, specialized statistical software. It provides you with a thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools).
The Six Sigma Black Belt program is the third level program (after Green Belt) designed for those who wish to be Project leads for Six Sigma projects, and are responsible for high level problem-solving challenges. Black Belts serve as mentors and trainers for the other members of the project team.
Following categories of professionals should go for Black Belt Certification:
- Senior Management
- Management students
- Team leaders
- Software Professionals
- If a company intends to implement Six Sigma, then the management of the company needs to be trained
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance team members
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognized Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification is approved and accredited by CSSC, IASSC, IQF USA & UKAC UK.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
<palign="center">Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programme code located on your certified LSSBB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.