Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- 22+ hours of live Instructor-led virtual classroom session on weekends
- Study material (LSSBB Handbook) couriered to candidate address
- Access to the recording session of previous classes
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Toolkits
- 24*7 support via subject matter experts through mail and telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally recognized certification accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification- USA, for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Learn Lean Six Sigma Black Belt via most advance and effective learning methodology. Live Instructor Led training with dummy projects and 24*7 learning support.
The training is delivered by Master Black Belt experts with case studies and projects.
This program develops your expertise in productivity and excellence with hands-on knowledge by Master Black Belt Experts. Learn practical applications in quality projects, Lean, DFSS, and DMAIC. Gain in-depth knowledge and critical skills of lean management, Six Sigma Green Belt, Minitab and Six Sigma Black Belt.
Global recognition for our Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Training aligned to American Society of Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
STAGE 1 (Fundamentals)
- Six Sigma Concepts and Philosophy
- Metrics: DPU, DPMO, RTY
- Sigma Deployment
STAGE 2 (Define and Measure)
- Define Stage, Measure Stage
- Basic Statistics:
- Concept of Variation, Data Types, Measures of dispersion – Range, Standard deviation, Variance, Central Limit Theorem
- Process Mapping, Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
STAGE 3 (Analyze)
- Cause and Effect diagram, Pre‐control charts and Paired comparison
- Design of Experiments (DoE): Multi‐Vari chart, Fractional Factorial designs
STAGE 4 (Improve)
- Process Capability: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk
- Advanced Statistics: Sampling distribution, Estimation, Hypothesis Testing, ANOVA
STAGE 5 (Control)
- Control Stage, FMEA, Team Work
STAGE 6 (Six Sigma Leadership)
- Enterprise View
- DMAIC Plus Model
STAGE 7 (Advanced Data Analysis)
- Understanding Variation and Causes
- Strategies to Reduce Variation
- Advanced Statistical Concepts
STAGE 8 (Optimization and Robust Design)
- Factorial Designs
- Fractional Factorial Designs
- Taguchi Methods, S/N Ratios
STAGE 9 (Design for Six Sigma)
- Understanding DFSS
- Voice of the Customer & QFD
- Design of Manufacturability
- System and Design FMEAs
STAGE 10 (Lean Enterprise)
- Lean Enterprise, Lean Thinking
- 3M, Seven Types of Wastes
- Heijunka , Kanban ,Tact Time
- Value Stream Mapping, 5S, TPM
- Continuous Flow Manufacturing
STAGE 11 (Change Management)
- Managing Cultural Change Managing Teams
- Facilitation Process and Tools
- Team Dynamics and Performance
- Project Management
- Knowledge Management
- Statistical Inference & ANOVA
- Measurement Assurance
- SPC, Process Capability
From the course:
Six Sigma Black Belt unlocks up plenty of career opportunities. The potential for job growth will increase along with the overall pay. Those who are trained in this course can easily expect some openings exclusively offered to them. Those who are trained in this methodology have lucrative ideas and are respected and sought after in their field. Six Sigma Black Belt training can help in a number of ways and is widely applicable in every domain and process. Individuals looking to excel can easily tap into these training courses and get on the fast track to a successful career.
This certification helps in:
- Demonstrates one’s ability to integrate Lean Six Sigma as a long term continuous improvement philosophy in their organizations.
- Gives cutting-edge value to professional data.
- Improves job performance.
- Opens up greater career prospects.
- Demonstrate various leadership roles and responsibilities
- Gain a fundamental understanding of all components and techniques used in project management
- Demonstrate team leadership and understand team dynamics
- Demonstrates one’s ability to apply Enterprise wide high-complex DMAIC projects.
According to recent surveys by sixsigma.com, the median salary for certified professionals in this field is approximately $83,107 per year.
From the workshop:
- Instructor led training by Six Sigma Master Belt experts to make candidate learn the real scenario of six sigma tools and methodology
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma method
- Dummy project by instructors to make candidate get a hands on on six sigma projects
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry based case studies
- High quality training from an experienced trainer
- The Program extensively uses Minitab, specialized statistical software. It provides you with a thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools).
The Six Sigma Black Belt program is the third level program (after Green Belt) designed for those who wish to be Project leads for Six Sigma projects, and are responsible for high level problem-solving challenges. Black Belts serve as mentors and trainers for the other members of the project team.
Following categories of professionals should go for Black Belt Certification:
- Senior Management
- Management students
- Team leaders
- Software Professionals
- If a company intends to implement Six Sigma, then the management of the company needs to be trained
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance team members
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification accredited by CSSC & IQF, USA.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification is approved and accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification & The International Quality Federation, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programme code located on your certified LSSBB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.