This PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Exam Prep course is designed to help aspiring professionals earn the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner certifications in the first attempt. This course helps aspiring project managers to obtain a thorough understanding of this Project Management method and the ability to effectively apply it in various project environments.
The course covers the integrated elements of this method, and details of each of these elements, namely the principles, themes, processes, and the project environment.
You will also learn how to tailor projects as per the environment. Armed with this training, you’ll help your organization execute projects more efficiently with clearly defined templates, processes, and steps.
This course is taught by PRINCE2® certified, PMI PMP Certified trainers, who have rich experience in training. These instructors have been practicing Project and Program Management with some of the top organizations across industries. They leverage their rich, hands-on industry experience to help participants understand the practical application of the method as covered in the 2017 PRINCE2® Guidance/Manual (Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® published by AXELOS Limited).
Reasons to pursue PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner?
- PRINCE2®(PRojects IN a Controlled Environment) is globally known for its practice-driven approach to Project Management
- As per Payscale.com, The average salary of a PRINCE2® Certified professional is £60K in the UK and $117K in the US
- Prince2 can be tailored for all types of projects, including Agile. one of the most demanded certifications in Europe
Lecture 1- Course Introduction
Lecture 2- Organization
Lecture 3- Business Case
Lecture 4- Risks
Lecture 5- Plans
Lecture 6- Quality
Lecture 7- Change
Lecture 8- Progress
Lecture 9- Starting Up
Lecture 10 – Initiating a Project
Lecture 11- Directing a Project
Lecture12- Managing a Stage Boundary
Lecture 13- Controlling a Stage
Lecture 14- Managing Product Delivery
Lecture 15- Closing a Project
From the course:
PRINCE2® provides convincing managerial instructions to enable you to achieve certain competencies. PRINCE2® is the world’s most practised project management methodology. Today, there are total of 3,84,946 people certified in PRINCE2® overall the globe (as found on LinkedIn). These are professionals from different industries like Information technology, Management Consulting, Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Government Administration.
A certification in PRINCE2® will take your career graph upward.
- According to an article written by Simon Buehring on March 1, 2008, a programme manager can earn between £50k and £65k per annum. More than 80% of programme managers earn more than £35k per year across the world. The project managers working under any contractual service earn a minimum of £350 and £500 per day. The salary scale has definitely increased today. Currently, a programme manager can easily expect to earn between £70k and £85k per annum.
- Focus on what the project has to deliver by breaking down the project into major products
- Learn to delegate, monitor, and control
- Understand the importance of the involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project and the importance of free communication between the project, project management, and the rest of the organization
- The certification enhances your skills and facilitates you to perform roles like project manager, programme manager, project analyst, project planner, etc.
From the workshop:
- Training by Prince2 certified experts and experienced coaches
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Project management
- 100 days free online access to high-quality audio-video lectures
- 16 PDUs certificate offered
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry based case studies
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer
- Product Managers, Program and Portfolio Managers, Business Project Managers
- Engineering leads
- Business Analysts
- Anyone who wishes to get PRINCE2 certified
This course will be useful for professionals in the following roles, among others:
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Senior Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Team Members seeking a project management role