Become a complete Agile Project Manager - Agile Project Management, Agile Delivery
This course will explore the history, approach, and philosophy of Agile project management, including the Scrum framework. You will learn how to differentiate and blend Agile and other project management approaches.
With this Agile Project management Certification, you will deliver projects with the highest level of performance and quality as an agile project manager. This path will help you build a solid foundation in leading and motivating agile project teams, from developing user stories and agile charts to driving productive meetings.
- Explain the Agile project management approach and philosophy, including values and principles
- You will learn the key concepts of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery, and Agile Project Management
- Discuss the pillars of Scrum and how they support Scrum values
- Describe the five important Scrum events and how to set up each event for a Scrum team
- Explain how to coach an Agile team and help them overcome challenges
- The basics of Agile Project Management
- Core Business benefits of Agile
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for an Agile project
- The factors that lead to success
- How to manage an Agile project
- Selecting the Right Agile Approach for your needs
- Agile lifecycles
- Processes and Products
- Communication in an Agile project
- Iterative development
- Prioritisation and Timeboxing
- Maintaining control in an Agile project
- Managing risk
- Requirements and Estimating
- Measuring Agile Success
From the course:
- Get a complete introduction to Agile and Scrum methodology
- Understand the advantages of Agile over traditional methods, and how adopting Agile approaches can increase business value
- Agile methods have excellent safeguards to make sure that quality is as high as possible by preventing product problems and embracing technological excellence.
- Learn to Incorporate continuous integration and daily testing into the development process, allowing the development team to address issues while they’re fresh
- Learn to create higher customer satisfaction using agile projects
- Learn to Determine project timelines and budgets based on each development team’s actual performance and capabilities
- Get to know the core practices and philosophies behind this new approach of working
- Learn about Roles and Artefacts, and the Process flow of Agile
- Using hands-on examples, get a grasp of how Agile and Scrum principles actually work
- Accelerate your career through Agile management and open doors of opportunity
From the workshop:
- Comprehensive training to imbibe the concept of Agile Project management
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Agile Methods
- Dummy projects by trainers to understand the working of projects
- Experienced and expert trainers to help you throughout the program, and also to help in career enhancement
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry based case studies
- High-quality webinars and videos for an dept understanding of methods
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer
This course is recommended for anybody interested in project management and Agile Project Management.
An indicative list of participants in our Agile Management program could include:
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software developers
- Software coders
- Software testers
- Team Leads or Team Members who are interested in learning more about Scrum and leading Agile projects.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Globally Acclaimed and Internationally Recognized, Certified Agile Project Management Certification with lifetime validity.
This course offers Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Agile Project Management Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of the Agile Project Management Certification you have received. Using the license code located on your certified Agile Project Management certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.