Cloud Computing is for anyone with an IT background who is interested in understanding what is Cloud Computing. It will equip you with basic knowledge of Cloud Technologies in use now. Cloud Computing has grown from being just a buzzword to a serious business decision that many businesses are contemplating. Therefore knowledge about it is necessary to make a clear and strategic plan to move applications and services to the Cloud.
CLOUD COMPUTING allows system accessibility from anywhere using a browser. The features of CLOUD COMPUTING make it widely used nowadays.API or application programming interface in CLOUD COMPUTING software allow machines to interact with cloud software. It is suitable for disaster data recovery due to use of many redundant sites that enhances the reliability.
Section One: Getting Started;
Chapter 1. The History and Future of Cloud Computing;
Chapter 2. Cloud Computing Basics;
Chapter 3. Your Organization and Cloud Computing;
Chapter 4. Cloud Computing with the Titans (Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Yahoo);
Chapter 5. The Business Case for going Cloud (w/ case study)
Section Two: Cloud Computing Technology;
Chapter 6. Hardware and Infrastructure;
Chapter 7. Accessing the Cloud (basics to APIs);
Chapter 8. Cloud Storage;
Chapter 9. Emerging Standards
Section Three: Cloud Computing at Work;
Chapter 10. Software as a Service;
Chapter 11. Software Plus Services;
Chapter 12. Developing Applications;
Chapter 13. Local Clouds and Thin Clients;
Chapter 14. Migrating to the Cloud
Appendix A. Best Practices
Appendix B. List of Cloud Computing movers and shakers and Informational Resources
From the course:
- Cloud Computing is a much discussed topic for businesses now. Knowledge about Cloud Computing is necessary if you area decision maker when it comes to the direction your company’s IT should take.
- It will also help you if you are a DBA or a Student by making you qualified in terms of understanding basic Cloud Technologies and their implementation at the organizational level.
- If you are just a technology enthusiast who wants to know just a little bit more about cloud computing then this is the right course for you.
- This course will also be the basis for specializing further in cloud computing and gaining higher levels of certifications and even becoming an AWS Certified Professional.
- The advantages of cloud computing are many including savings in time and cost. It also enables mobile and easier access to organizational data.
- Cloud Computing Certification is still at the nascent stage in India. CloudThat is a pioneer in running courses that enable Cloud Computing Certifications.
- This course will be handled by experienced trainers who not only have immense knowledge but also a lot of practical exposure to the subject being taught.
- IT Professionals working in the software industry who wants to formally get the fundamental understanding of Cloud computing technologies
- Software developers who wants to start understand cloud technologies to be developing cloud applications in the future (Level II)
- Startups that wants to build their IT infrastructure in the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods
- DBAs who want to morph into Cloud Database Administrators
- System Administrators who wants to manage cloud infrastructure and networks
- Students who wants to make their resumes more attractive to the prospective employers