Big Data Hadoop training will make you expert in HDFS, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop using real-time use cases and projects.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive hands-on exercises participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem.
At the end of Big Data Analytics on Hadoop training course, the participants will learn:
• The features that Pig, Hive, Flume, Sqoop and Oozie offer for data acquisition, storage, and analysis
• The fundamentals of Apache Hadoop and data ETL (extract, transform, load), ingestion, and processing with Hadoop
• Joining diverse datasets to gain valuable business insight
• Performing real-time, complex queries on datasets
• Introduction to Apache Spark, Spark SQL and Data Frames for performing data analysis.
• Hadoop Fundamentals
• Data Storage: HDFS
• Input Data into HDS
• MapReduce – Analysing Data with Hadoop
• Introduction to Apache Pig
• Basic Data Analysis with Pig
• Advanced Data analysis using Pig
• Introduction to Hive
• Hive Data Management
• Hive Data Storage
• Hive Data Analysis
• Hive Performance Optimization
• Hive metadata integration with Pig
• Oozie for Scheduling jobs
• Introduction to Apache Spark
• Spark SQL and DataFrames
From the course:
- Be the Big Data Manager that earns $137,870 per year
- By 2018, the demand for Big Data Managers is going to skyrocket to 1.5 million jobs
- The annual spending in Big Data will reach $48.6 billion by 2019
Learn to write complex codes in MapReduce on both MRv1 & MRv2 (Yarn) and understand Hadoop architecture.
Perform analytics and learn high-level scripting frameworks Pig & Hive.
Get full understanding of Hadoop system and its advance elements like Oozie, Flume and apache workflow scheduler.
Get familiar with other concepts: Hbase, Zookeeper and Sqoop.
Get hands-on expertise in numerous configurations surroundings of Hadoop cluster.
Learn about optimization & troubleshooting.
Acquire in-depth knowledge on Hadoop architecture by learning about Hadoop Distribution file system (vHDFS one.0 & vHDFS a pair of.0).
Get to work on Real Life Project on Industry standards.
Market for Big Data analytics is growing across the world and this strong growth pattern translates into a great opportunity for all the IT Professionals.
Here are the few Professional IT groups, who are continuously enjoying the benefits moving into Big data domain:
1. Developers and Architects
2. BI /ETL/DW professionals
3. Senior IT Professionals
4. Testing professionals
5. Mainframe professionals