DFSS Certification - Design For Six Sigma
Design for Six Sigma Certification, DFSS Black Belt Certification focuses on facilitating Critical Parameter Management (CPM) and analysis 2 “voices” – Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Process – which must be acknowledged to minimize redesign and design rework. This is done to identify the variables that influence the development of baseline performance, the optimization of robust performance, and the certification of capable performance.
DFSS Certification Levels
There are generally 3 levels followed and practiced in DFSS Certification.
- DMADV stands for Design, Measure, Analyze, Develop, & Verify
- IDOV is Identify, Design, Optimize and Validate, is quite well known in the manufacturing industry
- The DCCDI approach, which stands for Define, Customer Concept, Design, and Implement
Global Recognition of Your Certification
DFSS Black Belt Certification
Having your Design for Six Sigma Certification will highlight that you have an understanding of the different implementation options of the DFSS Black Belt and how they can be applied in the workplace. </>
DFSS Black Belt Certification uses a methodology similar to Six Sigma's DMAIC. The most widely practiced is the DMADV process, which stands for Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, and Verify. This DFSS Certification Online course helps design a new process using Six Sigma principles to help ensure "waste" is identified and diminished in the initial process design.
DFSS Certification Online Course Outline
Introduction to Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Benefits of DFSS
- DFSS Models: DMADV, IDOV, CDOV, DMEDI
DFSS Certification Define Phase
- Project Charter
- Program and Project Management
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Market Research
- Historical Issues and Team Experience
- Business Plan and Marketing Plan
- Product and Process Benchmark
- Product Reliability Studies
- Preliminary Critical to Quality (CTQs)
DFSS Certification Measure Phase
- QFD House of Quality
- QFD Design Matrix
- Quantify Customer Wants, Needs, and Desires
- Establish Design Goals
- Establish Reliability and Quality Goals
- Detailed CTQs
- Preliminary List of Special Characteristics
- Project Charter Update
DFSS Certification Analyze Phase
- CTQs to Design Requirements and Specifications
- Preliminary Test Plan Development / DVP&R
- Develop Concept Designs to Meet or Exceed CTQs
- Options based on Acceptance Criteria (Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety)
- Pugh Matrix Selection Tool
- Product and Process Assumptions
- Preliminary Bill of Material
- Preliminary Process Flow
- Identify Risks to Program
DFSS Certification Design Phase
- Project Management and Design Review
- Design FMEA
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFM/A) o New Equipment, Tooling and Facilities Requirements
- Special Product and Process Characteristics
- Gages / Testing Equipment Requirements
- Quality System Updates
- Process Flow Chart
- Special Characteristics Matrix
- Process FMEA
- Control Plan Methodology
- Process Instructions
- MSA Plan
- Preliminary Process Capability Estimates to Six Sigma Levels
- Mitigate risks
DFSS Certification Verification Phase
- Update DVP&R
- Critical Design Review
- Prototype Control Plan
- Simulated Production Run
- MSA Results
- Process Capability Studies
- Ppk Cpk
- Statistical Significance
- Inference Testing
- Production Validation Testing
The capture of Lessons Learned and Replicate
- Effective Use of Lessons Learned
DFSS Black Belt Certification training is ideal for engineers, designers, interested managers, and technicians - all those who would lead or be members of a DFSS Black Belt project team at their workplace.
- Design Professionals, R&D professionals, Architects, Scientists, and Software Architects, Designers, and Developers.
- Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Practitioners, and Senior Management.
- Those who want to get certified as Design for Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Any other professional who are doing research work, innovations, or consulting in operational excellence and process improvement areas
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognized Certified DFSS Black Belt Certification.
Certified Design For Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is approved and accredited by CSSC, IASSC, IQF USA & UKAC UK.
This course offers the Six Sigma DFSS Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma DFSS Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of the Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the program code located on your certified LSSBB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.