Leading SAFe® Agilist certification training program aims at such executives, managers who lead and manage the agile initiative in a large enterprise.
With more than 70% of global fortune companies actively deploying the SAFe® framework. It is clear that the demand for Leading SAFe® is on a constant rise. Earning Leading SAFe® 5 Agilist certifications from a globally renowned accreditation body i.e. Scaled Agile INC gives you a major lead over your peers and opens a lot of opportunities for agile transformation in the organization.
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scaled Agile Inc
- Get trained by SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to scale Agile across multiple teams
- Be an effective team leader by learning to address challenges
Leading SAFe ® 5.0 certification focuses on business agility, new competencies, and spanning palette. In the SAFe® 5.0 Certification, you will find two new core competencies
- Organizational Agility
- Continuous learning culture
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skill set that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 5.0 Agilist (SA).
Follow Below Steps to Get SAFe Certified:
- Step 1: Follow the easy steps to register on ISEL GLOBAL, for SAFe, Scaled Agile Inc Certification.
- Step 2: Take the 2-days of Leading SAFe® 5.0 course instructed by SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs).
- Step 3: After successful completion of the training, Scaled Agile will send you the exam information directly on your email ID.
- Step 4: Click on the link received from Scaled Agile and take the 1.5 hours “SAFe 5 Agilist Exam” online test which comprises 45 MCQs in the 1-month time window.
- Step 5: Score a minimum of 77% (35 out of 45) to pass the SAFe Agilist test.
- Step 6: Scaled Agile, Inc will update your profile to disclose the certification, after passing the exam.
- Step 7: You will receive 1-year membership with Scaled Agile along with the certification.
Day 1 workshop
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
Day 2 workshop
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Name: SAFe 5.0 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)