With the constantly changing requirements of IT companies today, firms across the world acknowledge the growing need to manage their processes in a better way, bringing best practice guides to the forefront. The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a set of best practices for IT service management which serve to align IT services with business needs. ITIL® is used by organizations worldwide to deliver value and maintain minimum quality benchmarks. It serves as a framework to define compliance and set in place strategies for improvement.
The ITIL® Foundation certification is the basic level qualification, and is followed by the Intermediate and Expert levels.
Individuals who have completed this course will be able to successfully pass the Foundation level exam, and can then apply these principles to enhance the quality of IT service management in their organization.
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Lifecycle
- Key Principles and Models
- Generic Concepts, Processes, Functions & Roles
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Management
- Technology and Architecture
- Qualification Scheme
- Get an introduction to ITIL®terminologies, definitions, structures and concepts
- Learn the basics of the ITIL®Service lifecycle, and the principals involved
- Understand the related technology and architecture
- Understand the basics of Service Management and Service Lifecycle
- Gain a complete understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize customer experience
The ITIL®Foundation certification is a prerequisite for the Practitioner’s Certificate and the Manager’s Certificate in IT Service Management.
List of professional who should go for ITIL program are:
- IT professionals
- business managers
- business process owners
- project managers
- Operations Managers
- Database Administrators
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Quality Analysts
- Application Management team/Development team
- Students and individuals who have a keen interest in IT Services Management can attend this course.