Quality management involves the process of initiating and maintaining quality across the organization. This training program helps the candidates in understanding the basics for accomplishing utmost customer satisfaction in the lowest possible cost, deliver quality products, improve process quality and set up a world-class system for managing quality. This course facilitates,
To give orientation on Total Quality Management (TQM) and associated elements for driving Business / Operational Excellence and process improvement initiatives in their organizations·
To give orientation on total quality control (TQC) tools and Just in time (JIT) methodology.
- To demonstrate deploying TQM philosophy does require integrated organizational approach through involving people, and solving problems.
A disciplined, data?driven approach, it eliminates defects in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service. Quality management, therefore, uses quality assurance and control of processes as well as products to achieve more consistent quality.
ISEL Global’s Total Quality Management Certification course make you understand the fundamentals in achieving maximum customer satisfaction at the lowest overall cost, focus on delivering a quality product or service by improving your processes, or set up a world-class quality management system.
Evolution of TQM
TQM tools and Techniques
TQM principles and strategies
The quality movement
From the course:
The domain of quality management includes various organizational processes that help in determining the quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities. Basically, there are three steps involved in a project quality management:
• Quality Planning
• Quality Assurance
• Quality Control
The following are direct and indirect benefits that total quality management (TQM) can offer organizations:
- Strengthened competitive position
- Adaptability to changing or emerging market conditions and to environmental and other government regulations
- Higher productivity
- Enhanced market image
- Elimination of defects and waste
- Reduced costs and better cost management
- Higher profitability
- Improved customer focus and satisfaction
- Increased customer loyalty and retention
- Increased job security
From the workshop:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the TQM, Six Sigma
- Dummy projects by trainers to understand the working of projects
- Experienced and expert trainers to help you throughout the program, and also to help in career enhancement
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry-based case studies
- High-quality webinars and videos for the in-depth understanding of methods
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer
ISEL Global Total Quality Management Certification can be taken up by any professional seeking for a career growth in the Quality sector. Any experienced or fresh candidates can take up the course, as this course adds a greater value on their resumes. Any individual looking forward to improving their hands on Lean concepts can also take up this course.
There are no specific eligibility criteria for total quality management certification course. Any professionals who have knowledge on quality aspects and have worked on process improvements can opt for total quality management course.
An indicative list of participants in our Green Belt program could include:
- Financial/business analyst
- Commodity manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Business managers or consultants
- Project manager/Program Manager
- Director or VP of operations
- CEO, CFO, CTO
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, a candidate will receive Internationally accredited and Government of India approved Certified Total Quality Management certification.
This course offers TQM Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your TQM Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your CTQM Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified CTQM certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.