If you’re experienced using agile approaches, have good teamwork skills, eagerly embrace complexity and succeed on rapid response times, then your talents are in demand. The PMI-ACP® is our fastest growing certification. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
ISEL Global is one of the leading PMI-ACP® training providers with a massive network in all the metros of India and in gulf countries. Be a part of our learning and knowledge sharing program and discover the world of advanced project management.
This certification has been designed to:
- Demonstrate to employers the practitioner’s level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase the practitioner’s professional versatility in both project management tools and techniques.
- Introduction to PMI – ACP ® and Overview
- Agile project communications
- Agile Planning, Monitoring and Adopting
- Agile Estimation
- Agile analysis and design
- Product Quality
- Soft skills negotiation
- Value-based prioritization
- Risk management
- Agile Metrics
- Agile Value stream analysis
- Level 1- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Level 2- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Level 3- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI ACP certification exam along with the requisite 21 PDUs
- Develop a working knowledge of the Agile Principles of SCRUM, KANBAN, XP and TDD
- Develop the expertise of implementing multi iterative development modelsfor any scale of projects
- Those who pass the PMI-ACP exam and become certified will be able to demonstrate their level of professionalism and knowledge of Agile tools and practices to present and potential employers.
- Becoming PMI-ACP certified increases your versatility in Agile techniques, and it displays to your circle of professionals that you are well-equipped with Agile tools and knowledge, as opposed to the project managers who are only just familiar with Agile practices.
- Being an Agile Certified Practitioner also means that you have earned a certification that displays your professional calibre as far beyond that of an entry-level project manager.
PMI Agile Certified Professional training program is a professional requirement across the IT/Tech industry for all project management roles globally.
This certification is best suited for:
- Project managers
- Agile Team Members
- Associate/Asst. Manager – Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager