TPM Certification Course in India
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is an all-inclusive method to equipment maintenance that attempts to achieve flawless production (zero defects). This means that equipment is predictable to possess zero failures, slow runs, or defects. Total Productive Maintenance also promotes a secure working atmosphere with a zero accident strategy.
Total Productive Maintenance may be a theory with the aim to take advantage of the output of amenities by moving the accountability for steady upkeep to employees. It contains 8 pillars, each covering methods to get rid of losses and waste. The Total Productive Maintenance Concept certification offered completely through ISEL GLOBAL, is meant to determine the straightforward concept of Total Productive Maintenance and check you on those theories.
TPM Course Outcome:
- Re-arrangement of the business culture through the development of human resources and plant equipment.
- It generates a cheerful, clean, pleasing factory.
- This means to strengthen people and facilities, subsequently resulting in a revitalized association.
- Increases “Overall Equipment Effectiveness”.
- Improves “Cross-Functional Working” by removing departmental walls.
- Makes possible “Man-less Operation”, “Factory-operation
- Makes “Lean-Production” and “JIT” possible.
Total Productive Maintenance success measurement – A set of performance metrics which is considered to fit well in a lean manufacturing/TPM environment is overall equipment effectiveness or OEE. For advanced TPM world-class practitioners, the OEE cannot be converted to costs using Target Costing Management (TCM) OEE measurements are used as a guide to the potential improvement that can be made to equipment.
- TPM Basics
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
- Equipment Failures
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Implementing TPM
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Planning, Spare Parts, and Training
- Team Management
- Change Management
TPM Course Learning Objectives:
- To understand TPM premises, pillars and the tools & techniques,
- To understand the concepts of TPM pillars
- To know the method of developing the foundation for TPM pillars
- To know the system of building the steps in each pillar
- To understand roles & responsibilities of employees at various levels in building sustainable TPM system
- To understand the methods to develop a monitoring system based on the TPM Master Plan
Job seekers looking to find employment in quality or maintenance departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive an Internationally recognized Certified TPM Professional Certification.
Certification Accredited by CSSC USA & UKAC United Kingdom.
This course offers the Certified TPM Professional Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Certified TPM Professional Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of the Lean Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified Lean Management certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.