Lean Management Certification
This Practitioner course on Lean Management is an industry-leading program that facilitates individuals, companies and consultants with a comprehensive skill set and strategy for workforce development and business excellence.
Lean Certification Kit: 3 Month Duration
- Online access to high-quality voice-based e-learning content
- Study material, Lean Management BOK couriered to candidate address
- Access to Lean Management E- Book and Lean with Value Stream Book
- Case study, Exam tips, References & Study Notes
- Trainer support via mail and telephone on weekend
- 100+ Lean Toolkit, Forms and project practice Templates
- Sample questions for certification examination preparation
- Case studies & 20+ dummy cases for understanding Lean application
- 2 Data oriented projects with Probelm Scenario, Analysis & Data
- Lean Management Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally Accredited Certification to candidates successfully passing the examination
- ISEL certification verification tool for third-party credential verification
Lean management is a systematic approach to running an organization and managing processes effectively. The lean methodology helps to increase the efficiency and value for the customers, identify and remove the in-effective activities within the processes and continuously deploy change management for long-lasting results to foster an increase in quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
At many fortune 500 companies across the globe have realized that implementing and using lean practices really benefit the business and have been proven to be successful. Top companies are looking for the Lean Practitioners and Lean Managers with Lean Management skills to guide them toward business excellence roadmap.
Global Recognition of ISEL GLOBAL Lean Management Certification.
- The training and certification is accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification affiliated by The International Quality Federation, USA
- Course curriculum approved by MSDE, Government of India.
ISEL Lean Management Practitioner courses comprise lean fundamentals, lean methods, tools, best practices, and six sigma methodology. This course build your foundation in lean and six sigma principles with industry cases and projects.
Module 1: Introduction to Lean Management
Lean Philosophy, Principles and lean introduction
The Concept and methodology of Lean Thinking
Type of waste and their Identification in the Production Process
Value Stream Mapping and Control Charts
Module 2 : Lean Management
Applying Waste Elimination best
Practices, tools and processes
Re-Thinking Production Flow method of Lean Technique
Module 3 : Error-Proofing in Lean Management
Push and Pull systems in Lean Manufacturing
Lean Management and Lean Inventory Management
Total Productive Maintenance and TQM
Lean Leadership and fundamentals of The Organization that Renews Itself
Module 4 : Six Sigma Methodology
Six sigma implementation in Lean
Study and application of six sigma DMAIC in Lean
Lean and Six Sigma
Demand for lean certified professionals is growing at a faster pace. According to recent surveys by payscale, the median salary for lean management and lean manufacturing certified professionals is $43,116 to $100,135.
This course not only certifies you as a Lean management professional but also helps you to develop the expertise to manage and lead quality management related projects.
The real-time training by certified experts helps you understand the lean methodology and implementation processes using case studies and industry projects.
The ISEL and Government accredited certification gives you an added competitive advantage to land dream job quickly.
Lean Management Certification demonstrates one’s skills on data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating waste. Lean certified professionals can look out for job roles related to quality sectors, such as the Lean Manager, Lean Facilitator, Quality Consultants, and Quality Engineers.
ISEL Global lean management can be taken up by any professional seeking for a career growth in the Quality sector, Manufacturing sector or in any profession where lean implemented or lean is practiced.
- Any experienced or fresh candidates can take up the training, as this certification course adds a greater value on their resumes and helps them to start deploying lean in the organization.
- Any individual looking forward to improving their hands on Lean concepts, Six Sigma methodology, Lean Six Sigma methodology can also take up this course.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognized Lean Management Certification.
Lean Management Certification Accredited by CSSC & Aligned to ASQ BOK, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Lean Management Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Lean Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified Lean Management certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.