Lean Management Training
Lean Certification Deliverables:
- Online access to high-quality voice-based e-learning content
- Study material, Lean Management Body of Knowledge couriered to candidate address
- Case study, Exam tips, References
- Trainer support via mail and telephone on weekend
- 30+ Lean toolkit and practice templates
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice for practical exposure
- Lean Management Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally accredited certification by CSSC & AALSSC offered to candidates successfully passing the examination
- ISEL certification verification tool for third-party credential verification
The Lean Management Certification program is one of the most preferred and demanded certification for professionals working in the quality sector.
The program offered is a live instructor-led web-based program wherein certified instructors train you on lean and quality management methodology via case studies and real-life examples.
This course on Lean Management will provide you with skills in Lean and Lean Management concepts, as well as how you can use these skills in your organization.
Lean management is a systematic approach of running an organization and managing processes effectively. The approach encourages continuous improvement and Lean implementation. These changes to processes are incremental and long lasting and increase quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Global recognition of ISEL Lean Management certification program.
- The training and certification are accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA.
- Certification accredited by The International Quality Federation, USA.
- Course curriculum approved by MSDE, Government of India.
ISEL lean management courses comprise lean fundamentals, lean methods, tools, best practices and six sigma methodology. These courses build your foundation in lean and six sigma principles with industry cases and projects.
Module 1: Introduction to Lean Management
Lean Philosophy, Principles and lean introduction
The Concept and methodology of Lean Thinking
Type of waste and their Identification in the Production Process
Value Stream Mapping and Control Charts
Module 2 : Lean Management
Applying Waste Elimination best
Practices, tools and processes
Re-Thinking Production Flow method of Lean Technique
Module 3 : Error-Proofing in Lean Management
Push and Pull systems in Lean Manufacturing
Lean Management and Lean Inventory Management
Total Productive Maintenance and TQM
Lean Leadership and fundamentals of The Organization that Renews Itself
Module 4 : Six Sigma Methodology
Six sigma implementation in Lean
Study and application of six sigma DMAIC in Lean
Lean and Six Sigma
Demand for lean certified professionals is growing at a faster pace. According to recent surveys by payscale, the median salary for lean management and lean manufacturing certified professionals is $43,116 to $100,135.
This course not only certifies you as a Lean management professional but also helps you to develop the expertise to manage and lead quality management related projects.
The real-time training by certified experts helps you understand the lean methodology and implementation processes using case studies and industry projects.
The ISEL and Government accredited certification gives you an added competitive advantage to land dream job quickly.
Lean Management Certification demonstrates one’s skills on data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating waste. Lean certified professionals can look out for job roles related to quality sectors, such as the Lean Manager, Lean Facilitator, Quality Consultants, and Quality Engineers.
ISEL Global lean management can be taken up by any professional seeking for a career growth in the Quality sector, Manufacturing sector or in any profession where lean implemented or lean is practiced.
- Any experienced or fresh candidates can take up the training, as this certification course adds a greater value on their resumes and helps them to start deploying lean in the organization.
- Any individual looking forward to improving their hands on Lean concepts, Six Sigma methodology, Lean Six Sigma methodology can also take up this course.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognized Lean Management Certification.
Lean Management Certification Accredited by CSSC & AALSSC, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Lean Management Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Lean Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified Lean Management certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.