Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
We offer the most advanced “Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course” as per the curriculum outline of The ASQ Body of Knowledge and Accredited by IASSC, CSSC USA with Live Project Implementation.
Six Sigma Lean Deliverables :
- Study material (LSSGB Handbook) couriered to candidate address
- 24+ hours of Instructor-led interactive virtual classroom session on a weekend
- 40+ hours of pre-recorded lectures and Lean Six Sigma Modules access
- 100+ Toolkits and Project Templates for Analysis and Implementation
- E-Book of ASQ Body of Knowledge and ISEL BOK
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail and Telephone for offline support
- Sample Questions and Examination Guide for Certification Preparation
- 20+ Dummy Projects and Case studies for Lean Six Sigma Application
- 3 Live Data Project as per candidate profile for Lean Six Sigma Implementaion
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally Recognized Certification Accredited by CSSC, IASSC USA with acknowledgement of ASQ BOk
- Certification Validation Tool for Third Party Credntials Validation
Prepare for a career in quality control with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification. The course is aligned and accredited to IASSC & ASQ and integrates Six Sigma, Lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples. The course featues world class content with live projects and MINITAB PRO driven data analysis training with end to end support in project implementation by Master Black Belt Experts and Trainers.
This course develops your expertise in six sigma methodology by getting hands-on knowledge on DMAIC, Project Charter, Process Capability, FMEA, Sigma calculation, Test of Hypothesis, Control Charts, VSM, JIT using real case scenarios, live projects and MINITAB PRO.
Global Recognition for Your Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Curriculum and Certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by IASSC ATA, International Association for Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Training aligned and Acknoweding The American Society for Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates ISEL GLOBAL from other training institutes. We train you on the basis of our experience which we have gained from the Six Sigma Consulting we do for our clients. We help you understand the actual challenges faced and how to overcome them while running a Six Sigma Lean project.
Overview of Lean Six Sigma and the organization
- Lean Six Sigma and organizational goals
- Value of six sigma
- Organizational goals and six sigma projects
- Organizational drivers and metrics
- Lean principles in the organization
- Lean concepts
- Value-streaming mapping
- Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
- Roadmaps for DFSS
- Basic failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Design FMEA and process FMEA
Define Phase of Six Sigma:
- Project identification
- Project Selection
- Process elements
- Process inputs and outputs
- Owners and stakeholders
Voice of the customer (VOC)
- Customer identification
- Customer data
- Customer requirements
Project management basics
- Project charter
- Project scope
- Project metrics
- Project planning tools
- Project documentation
- Project risk analysis
- Project closure
- Management and planning tools
- Business results for projects
- Process performance Communication
- Team dynamics and performance
- Team stages and dynamics
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Team tools
- Team Communication
- Process analysis and documentation
- Probability and statistics
- Basic probability concepts
- Central limit theorem, Statistical distributions, Collecting and summarizing data
- Types of data and measurement scales
- Sampling and data collection methods
- Descriptive statistics
- Graphical methods
- Measure Phase (contd E. Measurement system analysis (MSA) F. Process and performance capability
- Process performance vs. process specifications
- Process capability studies
- Process capability (Cp, Cpk) and process performance (Pp, Ppk) indices
- Short-term vs. long-term capability and sigma shift
- Exploratory data analysis
- Multi-vari studies
- Correlation and linear regression B, Hypothesis testing
- Basics Tests for means, variances, and proportions
- Introduction to MINITAB Data analysis
Improve Phase of Six Sigma
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Basic terms, DOE graphs, and plots
- The root cause analysis
- Lean Tools 1. Waste elimination 2. Cycle-time reduction 3. Kaizen and kaizen blitz V1.
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- SPC Basics
- Rational subgrouping
- Control charts
- Control plan
- Lean tools for process control
- Total productive maintenance (TPM)
- Visual factory
Project Implementation & Support
- MINITAB Practice and guidance for project
- Project implementation support
- Templates and Toolkits application for Project work
- Support on Data Project, Implementation and project completion
From the course:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma technique
- Learn about Six Sigma Lean Tools and Lean Six Sigma Certification Cost
- Learn to apply statistical methods to improve business processes
- Design and implement Six Sigma projects in a practical scenario
- Learn the DMAIC process and various tools used in six sigma methodology
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Green Belt Professional enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization
- According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma to fill a variety of positions.
According to Indeed, the national average salary for a Green Belt Professional is $72,000 per year in the United States.
According to recent surveys, the median salary for certified professionals in this field is approximately $83,107 per year.
From the workshop:
- Instructor-led training by Six Sigma Black Belt and Master Belt experts to make candidate learn the real scenario of six sigma tools and methodology
- Learn the principles and philosophy of the Six Sigma method
- Dummy project by instructors to make candidate get a hands-on six sigma projects
- Downloadable e-book and Lean Six Sigma PDF
- Industry-based case studies
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer
- The Program extensively uses Minitab, specialized statistical software. It provides you with a thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools).
Quality System Managers, Supervisors, Operations Managers, Finance and Commercial Managers, and professionals who want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within an organization.
If you are unemployed looking for training to make yourself look like the best candidate on your resume, Six Sigma training will help. Employers like to see Six Sigma courses on a resume because it tells them that you are the perfect person to come in and act as a consultant, a team leader, or someone that can help the company achieve success. In addition, you will have the skills to motivate other employees in their current positions. Companies want a leader who is capable of motivating others. Six Sigma certification shows a company you are motivated and you have the skills they need to make changes for improvement.
Companies want to change today and many are downsizing because they think they have to. Six Sigma training will teach you ways to reduce cost without eliminating employees and improve overall processes with your company. This can help you be sure you aren’t next on the lay offline.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Accredited by CSSC & IASSC, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified LSSGB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.