Master Black Belt Certification Program
LEARN > PORTFOLIO > PREPARE > APPLY > CERTIFY >MENTOR
A rank assigned to an experienced and effective Lean Six Sigma expert. Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt is generally responsible for a portfolio of improvement projects, leading enterprise-wide Lean Six Sigma implementations, and training/mentoring others in Lean Six Sigma.
- MBB Certification accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Curriculum outline aligned and acknowledging The American Society of Quality, USA
- Accredited by International Certification Accreditation Council, ISO 17024
CSSMBB Certification Kit:
- 7 Days of weekend LVC live sessions by MBB panel experts
- Body of Knowledge – ASQ BOK for reference
- Hands-on training on Data Analysis & Simulation using MINITAB PRO and live project data
- MBB project implementation and deployment
- Seamless integration of Lean six sigma with other initiatives like ISO, CMMI, EFQM, etc
- Personal coach and mentor throughout the Master Black Belt Certification journey
- Completion of the training requisites and the post-assessment test will qualify the participant for 50 PMI PDU
- MBB Certification examination anytime within the course duration
- Internationally accredited certification to the candidate passing the examination with a minimum 55% score
- Third party credential validation tool for certification validation
Certified Master Black Belt is an expert in the entire Lean & Six Sigma Body of Knowledge through the execution of a DMAIC or DMADV Projects. In addition, by having completed and submitted an approved change management project, this MBB individual has demonstrated a thorough knowledge of both Six Sigma philosophies and principles.
The Master Black Belt Certification in India also features an expert understanding of leadership roles, team dynamics, and the ability to successfully assign team members with roles and responsibilities of six sigma projects. Lastly, it signifies a master-level understanding of the DMAIC model in accordance with the Lean Six Sigma principles, knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, and skills to quickly identify “non-value-added” activities.
The focus in the Master Black Belt training program shall be to understand the details of managing the projects undertaken by the teams – hence the Master Black Belt will need technical competence in assessing the project and also understand the program management perspective to drive optimum resources utilization and drive success.
Global Recognition of Your Certification
- MBB curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council For Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Training aligned and acknowledging the BOK of American Society For Quality, USA
- Certification accredited by IASSC ATA, International Association For Six Sigma Certification
Master Black Belt as a professional is mostly an enterprise change management leader, responsible for the overall management of the Six Sigma Black Belt improvement initiatives in the organization. Managing the MBB Role entails both change management role and a key driver for organizational lean six sigma project initiatives.
This Master Black Belt Certification Course offered in India is aligned to American Society For Quality and the candidate is taken through the ASQ BOK with practical MBB implementation and MINITAB orientation.
1. Data Champion – Enterprise-wide Planning
1. Creating a data-friendly environment
2. Working in data constrained environments
3. Applied Data analysis
4. Analysis of data from Experiments
5. Building Multivariate models using Regression
6. Test of Hypothesis
7. Control Charts
2. Execution Champion (Operational Excellence)
1. Hoshin Kanri / A3 Matrix / Balance Score Card :
2. The concept for alignment of projects to management objectives
3. Integrating with non-Lean Six Sigma initiatives
4. Implementing a hybrid DFSS and DMAIC deployment
1. Innovation and Innovation Management
2. Principles of Fantasy creation
3. Core concepts
4. Object-Feature-Value (OFV)
5. Functions and types of functions
6. Seven core skills of innovators
7. Inventive opportunity identification
8. Contradiction thinking
9. Abstraction and Analogy thinking
10. Express Failure Analysis
11. Ideal Scenario Thinking
12. Resource Thinking
13. Systems Thinking
4. Design Thinking
1. Design Thinking approach and tool kit
2. Applications of Design thinking and success stories
Master Black Belt Certification India Eligibility
1. Three years certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (or equivalent) with current certification. • Equivalent certification: Six Sigma Black Belt, employer certified Black Belt equivalent, etc.
2. Five years of professional work experience.
3. Coached or mentored at least three continuous improvement professionals.
4. Accomplished five professional development activities.
5. Taught three training classes.
6. Completed three projects or kaizen events detailing: • Size, scope, and impact of each. • How you adjusted your style to bring the workforce in for sustainable improvements.
7. Optional: Writing and examiner duties can be submitted to strengthen application if desired
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification accredited by CSSC & IASSC, USA.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training and certification is approved and accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification & The International Quality Federation, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programme code located on your certified LSSMBB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.
Six Sigma Master Black Belt Salary:
According to Glassdoor: The National average salary of six sigma master black belt in the United States is 96,637$
Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt Median Salary by Job in India:
- Vice President (VP), Quality – Rs 3,198,283
- Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager – Rs 1,600,000
- Senior Director, Operations – Rs 5,400,000
- Vice President (VP), Operations – Rs 3,800,000
- Sr. Operations Manager – Rs 2,000,000
- General / Operations Manager – Rs 2,000,000
- Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Rs 2,500,000