Lean Manufacturing Training Online
Advance Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification Course. Master Lean for Productivity, Operation, Continuous Improvement, Change Management, Waste Reduction & Lean Six Sigma Processes.
Lean Manufacturing Training Deliverables:
- Online access to the high-quality voice-based e-learning content
- Case study, Exam tips, References
- Trainer support via mail and telephone on weekend
- 100+ Lean toolkit and practice templates for project Analysis
- Sample questions for examination preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Live data-based projects for implementation support, Scenario, Data & Analysis
- Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally accredited Lean Manufacturing Certification to candidates successfully passing the examination
- ISEL certification verification tool for third-party credential verification
This Practitioner course on Lean Manufacturing helps you efficiently increase the value for your customers, identify and remove waste activities, and improve your process by implementing lean practises and change management. Learn to implement Lean Tools, techniques and methodology by understanding case studies and real-life examples.
This course gives you a new way of thinking, a Lean Way of Thinking and working which has proven to be successful at many fortune 500 companies across the Globe.
Lean Manufacturing Certification is a systemic approach or process that allows organizational optimization by increasing value-added operations and reducing operational constraints. The operational constraints could be delay, inventory, quality, and capacity. This approach helps to build a structure or culture of continuous improvement by facilitating techniques that are specialized in problem-solving.
- The Lean Manufacturing Certification Program is designed by industry experts that help you learn and quickly deploy the lean skills and methodology in the real world.
- The certification program is recognized by The Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Entreprises, Government of India and by The Council for Six Sigma Certification USA.
This Course gives you a thorough understanding of Lean Tools like,
|5S||Root Cause Analysis||Jidoka (Autonomation)||Value Stream Mapping|
|Andon||SMED||Just-In-Time (JIT)||Visual Factory|
|Bottleneck Analysis||Six Big Losses||Kaizen||Six Sigma|
|Continuous Flow||SMART Goals||Kanban (Pull System)||Overall Equipment (OEE)|
|Heijunka||Takt Time||Muda (Waste)||Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing)|
Part I: The benefits of implementing a Lean Manufacturing system
1. History and Modern Applications of Lean Manufacturing Certification
2. Performing a Strategic Business Analysis
Part II: The Methodologies for Transforming Your Facility to Lean Manufacturing
3. Understanding Your Products, Processes, and Demand
4. Line Layout and Workstation Identification with Process Linking and Balancing
5. The Kanban Strategies
6. Managing Inventory with the Kanban System
Part III: Project Management for Implementation, line Start-up, Daily Operations, and Performance Measurements
7. Team Establishment
8. The Lean Implementation Milestones Checklist
9. Managing the Lean Manufacturing Line
Demand for Lean certified professionals is growing at a faster pace. According to recent surveys by payscale, the median salary for Lean Management and Lean Manufacturing certified professionals is $43,116 to $100,135.
This course not only certifies you as a Lean Manufacturing Practitioner professional but also helps you to develop the expertise to manage and lead manufacturing related projects.
- The real time training by certified experts helps you understand lean methodology and implementation processes using case studies and industry projects.
- The ISEL and Government accredited certification gives you an added competitive advantage to land dream job quickly.
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner certification demonstrates one’s skills on data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating waste. Lean certified professionals can look out for job roles related to the quality sector, such as Lean Manager, Lean Facilitator, Quality Consultants, and Quality Engineers.
ISEL Global lean management can be taken up by any professional seeking for a career growth in the Quality sector, Manufacturing sector or in any profession where lean implemented or lean is practiced.
Any experienced or fresh candidates can take up the training, as a Lean Manufacturing certification course adds a greater value on their resumes and helps them to start deploying lean in the organization.
Any individual looking forward to improving their hands on Lean concepts, Six Sigma methodology, Lean Six Sigma methodology can also take up this course.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognized Certified Lean Manufacturing Certification.
Lean Manufacturing Certification Accredited by CSSC & AALSSC, USA.
This course offers Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Lean Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Lean Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified Lean Manufacturing Certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.