Lean Manufacturing Training Online
Lean Manufacturing Training Deliverables:
- Online access to high-quality voice-based e-learning content
- Study material, Lean Manufacturing Body of Knowledge couriered to candidate address
- Case study, Exam tips, References
- Trainer support via mail and telephone on weekend
- 30+ Lean toolkit and practice templates
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice for practical exposure
- Lean Manufacturing Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally accredited Lean Manufacturing Certification by CSSC & AALSSC offered to candidates successfully passing the examination
- ISEL certification verification tool for third-party credential verification
- The Lean Manufacturing Certification Program is designed by industry experts that help you learn and quickly deploy the lean skills and methodology in the real world
- The certification programs are accredited by The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India and by American Association for Lean Six Sigma Certification
This course gives you a thorough understanding of lean tools like,
|5S||Root Cause Analysis||Jidoka (Autonomation)||Value Stream Mapping|
|Andon||SMED||Just-In-Time (JIT)||Visual Factory|
|Bottleneck Analysis||Six Big Losses||Kaizen||Six Sigma|
|Continuous Flow||SMART Goals||Kanban (Pull System)||Overall Equipment (OEE)|
|Heijunka||Takt Time||Muda (Waste)||Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing)|
Part I: The benefits of implementing a Lean Manufacturing system
1. History and Modern Applications of Lean Manufacturing Certification
2. Performing a Strategic Business Analysis
Part II: The Methodologies for Transforming Your Facility to Lean Manufacturing
3. Understanding Your Products, Processes, and Demand
4. Line Layout and Workstation Identification with Process Linking and Balancing
5. The Kanban Strategies
6. Managing Inventory with the Kanban System
Part III: Project Management for Implementation, line Start-up, Daily Operations, and Performance Measurements
7. Team Establishment
8. The Lean Implementation Milestones Checklist
9. Managing the Lean Manufacturing Line
Demand for Lean certified professionals is growing at a faster pace. According to recent surveys by payscale, the median salary for Lean Management and Lean Manufacturing certified professionals is $43,116 to $100,135.
This course not only certifies you as a Lean Manufacturing Practitioner professional but also helps you to develop the expertise to manage and lead manufacturing related projects.
- The real time training by certified experts helps you understand lean methodology and implementation processes using case studies and industry projects.
- The ISEL and Government accredited certification gives you an added competitive advantage to land dream job quickly.
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner certification demonstrates one’s skills on data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating waste. Lean certified professionals can look out for job roles related to the quality sector, such as Lean Manager, Lean Facilitator, Quality Consultants, and Quality Engineers.
ISEL Global lean management can be taken up by any professional seeking for a career growth in the Quality sector, Manufacturing sector or in any profession where lean implemented or lean is practiced.
Any experienced or fresh candidates can take up the training, as a Lean Manufacturing certification course adds a greater value on their resumes and helps them to start deploying lean in the organization.
Any individual looking forward to improving their hands on Lean concepts, Six Sigma methodology, Lean Six Sigma methodology can also take up this course.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognized Certified Lean Manufacturing Certification.
Lean Manufacturing Certification Accredited by CSSC & AALSSC, USA.
This course offers Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Lean Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Lean Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified Lean Manufacturing Certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by the renowned and award-winning team. Member of the company is awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from the competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same, we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognized and are prepared to keep in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for the highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six months after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting-edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course is available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.