Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt Deliverables:
- Study material (LSSGB Handbook) couriered to candidate address
- 18+ hours of Instructor-led interactive virtual classroom session on the weekend
- Soft copy of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt handbook for reference
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail
- Support via subject expert through telephonic discussion on weekend
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally recognized certification accredited by CSSC & IQF- USA, for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Become an expert in six sigma methodology by getting hands-on knowledge on DMAIC, Project Charter, Process Capability, FMEA, Sigma calculation, Test of Hypothesis, Control Charts, VSM, JIT using real case scenarios and real-life examples.
The certification training program is accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, and The International Quality Federation-USA.
Accredited Six Sigma Certification Partner:
What is Six Sigma Certification?
A person with Six Sigma certification has problem-solving abilities. Someone may gain Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification. The higher certification one attains, the more is the ability to solve complex organizational problems. Six Sigma certification is a process of individual’s knowledge validation using a classification system, generally referred to as “Belts” ( Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt ) This verification test individual commands over six sigma methodology and tools. The belt classification shows the position these certified individuals would occupy in an organizational structure and job roles.
Six Sigma Green Belt training is especially for the future project leaders of Lean Six Sigma projects. We deliberately mix non-profit with profit participants. There will then be fun, useful discussions and knowledge exchanges during the training sessions. In addition, there are also many self-employed people who follow the LSS Green Belt training to increase their expertise as in a trimmer.
What do you do to get the Six Sigma Green Belt certificate?
Our Six Sigma Green Belt training consists of a number of components:
- Training: in an intensive training program you learn the background of Lean and Six Sigma and we put what we have learned into practice with different simulations.
- Extra: with our booklist and whitepapers you place what you have learned in a theoretical framework. The program also contains various homework assignments, in which we focus, among other things, on the use of Minitab.
- Follow-up: During the training, you will receive an access code to an e-learning module. You can pass the substance again in an interactive way.
Exam: on the last training day you will make the LSS Green Belt exam. If you succeed, you will immediately receive the official Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate.
- What is Six Sigma, Six Sigma Concepts, and Philosophy
- Metrics: DPU, DPMO, RTY
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Champion, Black Belt, and Green Belts
- Selecting Projects
- Define Stage
- Measure Stage
- Basic Statistics: Concept of Variation, Data Types, Normal, Exponential, Binomial, Poisson distributions, Measures of central tendency – Mean, Median, Mode, Measures of dispersion –Range, Standard deviation, Variance, Central Limit Theorem
- Visualization Techniques: Process Mapping, Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Measurement System Analysis: Types of error in Measurement System, R&R for Variable measurement, R&R for Visual Inspection
- Analysis Stage
- Data Analysis: common and special causes of variation, Control charts, Xbar and Range Chart, Individual and Moving Range Chart, Histogram, p‐chart, c‐chart, Pareto analysis
- Cause and Effect diagram, Pre‐control charts and Paired comparison
- Design of Experiments (DoE): Multi‐Vari chart, Fractional Factorial designs, Full Factorial designs.
- Improve Stage
- Process Capability: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk
- Advanced Statistics, Sampling, Estimation
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation and Regression
- Control Stage
- Team Work
- Statistical Inference & ANOVA
- Measurement Assurance
- Process Capability
- One‐Way ANOVA
From the course:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma technique
- Learn to apply statistical methods to improve business processes
- Design and implement Six Sigma projects in a practical scenario
- Learn the DMAIC process and various tools used in Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Green Belt Professional enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization
- According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma to fill a variety of positions
- The Training enhances your skills and enables you to perform roles like Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, etc.
According to Indeed.com, the national average salary for a Six Sigma Green Belt is $72,000 per year in the United States.
From the workshop:
- Instructor LED training by Six Sigma Black Belt and Master Belt experts to make candidate learn the real scenario of six sigma tools and methodology
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma method
- Dummy project by instructors to make candidate get a hands-on six sigma projects
- Downloadable Six Sigma PPT & Six Sigma PDf
- Industry Based case studies
- High-Quality training from an experienced trainer
- The Program extensively uses Minitab, specialized statistical software. It provides you with a thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools).
- Know about six sigma certification cost and six sigma green belt certification cost.
The Six Sigma program is designed for professionals and students who want to develop the ability to lead process improvement initiatives. Six Sigma tools and process is widely used in all business processes. Six Sigma is applicable in all industry and in all functional areas.
An indicative list of participants in our Green Belt program could include:
- Financial/business analyst
- Commodity manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Production manager
- Production Engineer
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Business managers or consultants
- Project manager/Program Manager
- Director or VP of operations
- CEO, CFO, CTO
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognized Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Accredited by CSSC & IQF, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified LSSGB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.