Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Study material (LSSGB Handbook) couriered to candidate address
- 18+ hours of Instructor-led interactive virtual classroom session on the weekend
- Soft copy of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt handbook for reference
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail
- Support via subject expert through telephonic discussion on weekend
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally recognized certification accredited by CSSC & IQF- USA, for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Become an expert in six sigma methodology by getting hands-on knowledge on DMAIC, Project Charter, Process Capability, FMEA, Sigma calculation, Test of Hypothesis, Control Charts, VSM, JIT using real case scenarios and real-life examples.
Certification training program is accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, and The International Quality Federation-USA.
What is Six Sigma Certification?
A person with Six Sigma certification has problem-solving abilities. Someone may gain Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification. The higher certification one attains, the more is the ability to solve complex organizational problems. Six Sigma certification is a process of individual’s knowledge validation using a classification system, generally referred to as “Belts” ( Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt ) This verification test individual commands over six sigma methodology and tools. The belt classification shows the position these certified individuals would occupy in an organizational structure and job roles.
This Six Sigma Green Belt training will teach you to help organizations become more efficient and save money. This course includes case studies and real-life examples.
This course will give you a thorough understanding of Six Sigma and its focus on eliminating defects through process improvement and variation reduction by applying Six Sigma improvement projects. The course content efficiently covers all of the recognized Six Sigma Green Belt topics in a comprehensive manner.
- What is Six Sigma, Six Sigma Concepts, and Philosophy
- Metrics: DPU, DPMO, RTY
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Champion, Black Belt, and Green Belts
- Selecting Projects
- Define Stage
- Measure Stage
- Basic Statistics: Concept of Variation, Data Types, Normal, Exponential, Binomial, Poisson distributions, Measures of central tendency – Mean, Median, Mode, Measures of dispersion –Range, Standard deviation, Variance, Central Limit Theorem
- Visualization Techniques: Process Mapping, Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Measurement System Analysis: Types of error in Measurement System, R&R for Variable measurement, R&R for Visual Inspection
- Analysis Stage
- Data Analysis: common and special causes of variation, Control charts, Xbar and Range Chart, Individual and Moving Range Chart, Histogram, p‐chart, c‐chart, Pareto analysis
- Cause and Effect diagram, Pre‐control charts and Paired comparison
- Design of Experiments (DoE): Multi‐Vari chart, Fractional Factorial designs, Full Factorial designs.
- Improve Stage
- Process Capability: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk
- Advanced Statistics, Sampling, Estimation
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation and Regression
- Control Stage
- Team Work
- Statistical Inference & ANOVA
- Measurement Assurance
- Process Capability
- One‐Way ANOVA
From the course:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma technique
- Learn to apply statistical methods to improve business processes
- Design and implement Six Sigma projects in a practical scenario
- Learn the DMAIC process and various tools used in Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Green Belt Professional enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization
- According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma to fill a variety of positions
- The Training enhances your skills and enables you to perform roles like Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, etc.
According to Indeed.com, the national average salary for a Six Sigma Green Belt is $72,000 per year in the United States.
From the workshop:
- Instructor LED training by Six Sigma Black Belt and Master Belt experts to make candidate learn the real scenario of six sigma tools and methodology
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma method
- Dummy project by instructors to make candidate get a hands-on six sigma projects
- Downloadable Six Sigma PPT & Six Sigma PDf
- Industry Based case studies
- High-Quality training from an experienced trainer
- The Program extensively uses Minitab, specialized statistical software. It provides you with a thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools).
- Know about six sigma certification cost and six sigma green belt certification cost.
The Six Sigma program is designed for professionals and students who want to develop the ability to lead process improvement initiatives. Six Sigma tools and process is widely used in all business processes. Six Sigma is applicable in all industry and in all functional areas.
An indicative list of participants in our Green Belt program could include:
- Financial/business analyst
- Commodity manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Production manager
- Production Engineer
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Business managers or consultants
- Project manager/Program Manager
- Director or VP of operations
- CEO, CFO, CTO
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognized Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Accredited by CSSC & IQF, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified LSSGB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.
Six Sigma live virtual classroom session demo
Featured Article for career growth. You’ll find career tips, career advice, and articles on career basics
Six Sigma is a project-based statistical approach for improving and enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of a business process. It is a highly disciplined strategy, customer-focused approach, data-driven initiative for improving the performance of processes, products, or services. Nowadays, the term Six Sigma Green Belt can be used to refer to a philosophy, a performance metric, or a methodology.
Six Sigma is a disciplined strategy, a statistical and data-driven approach, with a laser focus on developing and delivering near-perfect products and services. Its a management-mandated and directed improvement program to achieve breakthrough profitability and quantum gains in quality and customer satisfaction.
- A business improvement initiative focussed on core business and customer needs. Seeks to find and remove the causes of mistakes in areas of critical importance to customers
- A systematic method that uses Champion, Black Belts, Green Belts to facilitate change
- A greek symbol for measuring performance variation
Six sigma green belt could be a full-time or part-time role. Green Belts manage Six Sigma projects from concept to completion. Six Sigma Black Belt help Green Belt and assist them with their projects.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification cost varies from $100 to $650. The cost differs with the mode of learning and the accreditation a six sigma certification holds. Generally, a six sigma green belt or six sigma black belt with poor accreditation and less recognition are cheaper, whereas the certification with multiple accreditations and international recognition are costly and hence they are widely accepted in the industry. Normally the instructor-led six sigma green belt certification cost around 250$ / 17000 and self-study online six sigma green belt certification cost around 135$ / 10000. The ISEL GLOBAL six sigma green belt cost is 195$ / 14500 and is one of the most accredited and globally renowned certifications. The course is delivered by six sigma master black belt faculties and is completely an instructor-led live virtual training program. The ISEL GLOBAL certification, both Green Belt and Black Belt are widely accepted and is a mark of quality excellence in many industries and top companies.
A person with Six Sigma Certification has problem-solving abilities. Someone may gain Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification. The higher certification one attains, the more is the ability to solve complex organizational problems. Six Sigma certification is a process of individual’s knowledge validation using a classification system, generally referred to as “Belts” ( Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt ) This verification test individual commands over six sigma methodology and tools. The belt classification shows the position these certified individuals would occupy in an organizational structure and job roles.
The average salary of six sigma certified professional is India is 850K, Whereas in the US the average salary of six sigma green belt certified professional is 85,000$ and for Black belts it’s 99,000$, and for Master Black belt it’s 1,25,000$. The salary differs with the experience of professionals and the time dedicated in six sigma projects. The higher the six sigma experience, greater is the salary package. Generally, MNCs offer a decent pay package to certified six sigma professionals. Companies like Honeywell, GE, Volkswagen and UnitedHealth Group are in constant search for six sigma certified professionals.