Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
We offer the most advanced “Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Course” as per the curriculum outline of The ASQ Body of Knowledge and accredited by top international Lean & Six Sigma accreditation bodies.
Six Sigma Green Belt Deliverables:
- Access to downloadable study material (LSSGB Handbook) for lifetime
- 24+ hours of Instructor-led interactive virtual classroom session on the weekend
- Access to 45+ hours of Module based Six Sigma lectures via LMS
- 100+ Toolkits and Project Templates for Analysis and Implementation
- Soft copy of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge
- Live Data-oriented project, with Scenario and Analysis Methodology
- 20+ Dummy Projects and Case studies for Lean Six Sigma Application
- Support via subject expert through telephonic discussion on the weekend
- Sample Questions and Examination Guide for Certification Preparation
- Pre and Post assignments for process groups and knowledge areas
- Project implementation support and Data visualization using MINITAB PRO
- CLSSGB certification examination anytime within the 90 days course duration
- Internationally recognized certification to candidate scoring more than 50% marks
- Certification Validation Tool for third-party credentials validation
Become an expert in six sigma methodology by getting hands-on knowledge on DMAIC, Project Charter, Process Capability, FMEA, Sigma calculation, Test of Hypothesis, Control Charts, VSM, JIT using real case scenarios and real-life examples. The course is aligned and accredited to IASSC & ASQ and integrates Six Sigma, Lean and DMAIC methodologies using live projects.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is aligned and recognized by The Council for Six Sigma Certification & The International Association for Six Sigma Certification USA. The certification also acknowledges the BOK outline of The American Society for Quality, USA.
The course features world-class content with live projects and MINITAB PRO driven data analysis training with end to end support in project implementation by Master Black Belt Experts and Trainers.
Global Accredited Six Sigma Certification Partner:
A person with Six Sigma certification has problem-solving abilities. Someone may gain Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification. The higher the certification one attains, the more is the ability to solve complex organizational problems. Six Sigma certification is a process of individual’s knowledge validation using a classification system, generally referred to as “Belts” ( Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt ) This verification test individual commands over six sigma methodology and tools. The belt classification shows the position these certified individuals would occupy in an organizational structure and job roles.
Six Sigma Green Belt training is especially for the future project leaders of Lean Six Sigma projects. We deliberately mix non-profit with profit participants. There will then be fun, useful discussions and knowledge exchanges during the training sessions. In addition, there are also many self-employed people who follow the LSS Green Belt training to increase their expertise as in a trimmer.
What do you do to get the Six Sigma Green Belt certificate?
Our Six Sigma Green Belt training course consists of a number of components:
- Training: in an intensive training program you learn the background of Lean and Six Sigma and we put what we have learned into practice with different simulations.
- Extra: With our Body of Knowledge and whitepapers you place what you have learned in a theoretical framework. The program also contains various homework assignments, in which we focus, among other things, on the use of MINITAB PRO.
- Follow-up: During the training, you will receive an access code to an e-learning module. You can pass the substance again in an interactive way.
Exam: On the last training day you will make the CLSSGB Green Belt exam. If you succeed, you will immediately receive the official Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Overview of Six Sigma and the organization
- Six Sigma and organizational goals
- Value of six sigma
- Organizational goals and six sigma projects
- Organizational drivers and metrics
- Lean principles in the organization
- Lean concepts
- Value-streaming mapping
- Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
- Roadmaps for DFSS
- Basic failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Design FMEA and process FMEA
Define Phase of Six Sigma:
- Project identification
- Project Selection
- Process elements
- Process inputs and outputs
- Owners and stakeholders
Voice of the customer (VOC)
- Customer identification
- Customer data
- Customer requirements
Project management basics
- Project charter
- Project scope
- Project metrics
- Project planning tools
- Project documentation
- Project risk analysis
- Project closure
- Management and planning tools
- Business results for projects
- Process performance Communication
- Team dynamics and performance
- Team stages and dynamics
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Team tools
- Team Communication
- Process analysis and documentation
- Probability and statistics
- Basic probability concepts
- Central limit theorem, Statistical distributions, Collecting and summarizing data
- Types of data and measurement scales
- Sampling and data collection methods
- Descriptive statistics
- Graphical methods
- Measure Phase (contd E. Measurement system analysis (MSA) F. Process and performance capability
- Process performance vs. process specifications
- Process capability studies
- Process capability (Cp, Cpk) and process performance (Pp, Ppk) indices
- Short-term vs. long-term capability and sigma shift
- Exploratory data analysis
- Multi-vari studies
- Correlation and linear regression B, Hypothesis testing
- Basics Tests for means, variances, and proportions
- Introduction to MINITAB Data analysis
Improve Phase of Six Sigma
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Basic terms, DOE graphs, and plots
- The root cause analysis
- Lean Tools 1. Waste elimination 2. Cycle-time reduction 3. Kaizen and kaizen blitz V1.
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- SPC Basics
- Rational subgrouping
- Control charts
- Control plan
- Lean tools for process control
- Total productive maintenance (TPM)
- Visual factory
Project Implementation & Support
- MINITAB Practice and guidance for project
- Project implementation support
- Templates and Toolkits application for Project work
- Support on Data Project, Implementation and project completion
From the course:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma technique
- Learn to apply statistical methods to improve business processes
- Design and implement Six Sigma projects in a practical scenario
- Learn the DMAIC process and various tools used in Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Green Belt Professional enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization
- According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma to fill a variety of positions
- The Training enhances your skills and enables you to perform roles like Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, etc.
According to Indeed.com, the national average salary for a Six Sigma Green Belt is $72,000 per year in the United States.
From the workshop:
- Instructor LED training by Six Sigma Black Belt and Master Belt experts to make candidate learn the real scenario of six sigma tools and methodology
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma method
- Dummy project by instructors to make candidate get a hands-on six sigma projects
- Downloadable Six Sigma PPT & Six Sigma PDf
- Industry Based case studies
- High-Quality training from an experienced trainer
- The Program extensively uses Minitab, specialized statistical software. It provides you with a thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools).
- Know about six sigma certification cost and six sigma green belt certification cost.
The Six Sigma program is designed for professionals and students who want to develop the ability to lead process improvement initiatives. Six Sigma tools and process is widely used in all business processes. Six Sigma is applicable in all industry and in all functional areas.
An indicative list of participants in our Green Belt program could include:
- Financial/business analyst
- Commodity manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Production manager
- Production Engineer
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Business managers or consultants
- Project manager/Program Manager
- Director or VP of operations
- CEO, CFO, CTO
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognized Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified LSSGB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.