Six Sigma Certification Online
“Six Sigma Certification” course available at all levels. We offer World’s Highest Accredited Certification in Green Belt, Black Belt & Master Black Belt with accreditation of CSSC, IASSC USA and BOK acknowledgement of ASQ, USA
Six Sigma Certification Course
- Study material (LSSGB Handbook) couriered to candidate address
- 22+ hours of Instructor-led interactive virtual classroom session on the weekend
- Access to 45+ hours of Module based Six Sigma lectures via LMS
- Soft copy of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge
- Live Data oriented project, with Scenario and Analysis Methodology
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Support via subject expert through telephonic discussion on the weekend
- Sample questions and mock for examination preparation
- Pre and Post assignments for process groups and knowledge areas
- Project implementation support and Data visualization using MINITAB PRO
- CLSSGB certification examination anytime within the 90 days course duration
- Internationally recognized certification accredited by CSSC & IASSC- USA, scoring more than 50% marks
- Certification Validation Tool for third-party credentials validation
As with many similar programs, there is a mix of course study with reading and writing projects, hands-on skills projects in the workplace and a specified pass rate for exams.
Some of the course work and the exams can be taken online, but the majority of the course content requires a classroom or work environment to demonstrate competency. Each level of certification has some flexibility, but, on average, must be completed within a year of the start date. The higher on the certificate ladder an individual want to progress, the more rigorous the qualification requirements are.
Global recognition for your Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Certrification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Six Sigma Certification aligned and acknowledging The American Society for Quality, USA
- Certification accredited- ATA by International Association for Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification and Curriculum approved by MSME, Government of India
The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates ISEL GLOBAL from other training institutes. We train you on the basis of our experience which we have gained from the Six Sigma Certification Consulting we do for our clients. We help you understand the actual challenges faced and how to overcome them while running a Six Sigma project.
- A Yellow Belt Program is perhaps the most common certificate and requires a high pass rate on online exams. Many large organizations are sponsoring their general shop floor work-force through this process. The process can be tailored to their individual business and has proven to improve shop floor work standards.
- Depending on the nature and size of the business, Six Sigma Green Belt Certification can be either the first level in the workforce on the shop floor, or it will encompass all the supervisory staff. Green belt certificate also requires a higher pass rate, but as it is a step up in knowledge from the Yellow Belt, there are more exams to complete.
- Finally, at the top of the tree is Six Sigma Black Belt Certification. Not only is the individual required to achieve a high pass rate on the highest quantity online exams, but they must also complete a black belt project that demonstrates how they could save a company (real or hypothetical) money and increase their quality by using the Six Sigma certification online Methodologies they have learned. The project can be hypothetical, but it must demonstrate the writer’s ability to comprehend and understand how to successfully implement their project. Those who achieve black belt certification with ease and high marks can choose to go on in a study in order to obtain their Master Black Belt.
There is little doubt that achieving any level in the Six Sigma Certification route involves commitment from both the individual and the employer in terms of time and money. However, reports from organizations that have gone down this quality system route have been acknowledged as achieving positive results in several areas. Workforce motivation has improved. Quality becomes higher on the agenda with problems being anticipated and resolved at the earliest possible stage. This has helped to reduce or eliminate faults and rework and has increased the output and quality of products and services for many businesses and corporations.
- Balanced Scorecard
- CTQ Prioritization matrix
- Project Charter
- High-Level Process Map and SIPOC
- Performance standards
- Attribute Agreement Analysis
- Statistical measures
- Sigma Level
- Process Capability indices – Cp, Cpk
- Process Mapping
- VA/NVA Analysis
- Failure modes and effects analysis
- Qualitative Screening using Affinity diagram, Fishbone
- Graphical plot—Pareto Plots, Histogram, Box Plot, Scatter Plots
- Hypothesis testing— F– test, t-test, ANOVA, Bartlett test, Chi-square test, 2-proportion test
- Simple Linear Correlation &Regression
- 5S, Visual Standards, Poka Yoke,
- Pugh Matrix, Nominal group technique, Multi Voting
- Pilot and Full-Scale Implementation plan
- Control Plan including Audit/Inspection plans
- Statistical Process Control using Control Charts
- Lesson Learnt and Handover to Process Owner
- Financial benefits and Project Closure
Become a Six Sigma Certification professional with internationally accredited CLSSGB certification program.
From the course:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma technique
- Learn to apply statistical methods to improve business processes
- Design and implement Six Sigma projects in the practical scenario
- Learn the DMAIC process and various tools used in six sigma methodology
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Professional enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization
- According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE, and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma Certification to fill a variety of positions.
According to Indeed, the national average salary for a Green Belt Professional is $72,000 per year in the United States.
According to recent surveys, the median salary for certified professionals in this field is approximately $83,107 per year.
The Six Sigma Certification program is designed for professionals and students who want to develop the ability to lead process improvement initiatives. Six Sigma tools and the process is widely used in all business processes. Six Sigma Certification is applicable in all industry and in all functional areas:
An indicative list of participants in our Green Belt program could include:
|Financial/business analyst||Commodity manager||Project manager|
|Quality manager||Production manager||Production Engineer|
|Manufacturing process engineer||Continuous improvement director||Business managers or consultants|
|Project manager/Program Manager||Director or VP of operations||CEO, CFO, CTO|
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognized Six Sigma Certification.
Six Sigma Certification Accredited by CSSC & IQF, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified LSSGB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.
Six Sigma Methodology
Six Sigma is an innovative and adaptive set of two methodologies namely DMAIC and DMADV. These are disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating errors in any process: from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service.
DMAIC means Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control. It is thought as a roadmap of problem-solving. DMADV refers to Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, and Verify. This methodology is used to design new processes, with the goal of delivering the final product to the client correctly.
Six Sigma Methodologies can be defined as one of the major highly controlled approaches in the study of process management. It helps organizations and companies trim down on costs and boost their profits. With the help of Six Sigma Methodology, companies are able to yield the finest products and services, along with higher proceeds & retain more satisfied customers.
Six Sigma, developed from the perspective of quality management, reduces the variation in production and business processes. This is done by making it as stable and predictable as possible. The aim is to increase the chance that critical quality aspects of products or services are in line with customer expectations. The term Six Sigma (6σ) refers to an error probability of only 0.00034%!
Six Sigma certification course is a data-driven and project-based (quality) improvement method that increases the chance that critical-to-quality properties (CTQs) meet the specifications.
Six Sigma has many meanings & applications! It’s a system of management with an aim of near perfection in the business performance. It is a customer-focused process improvement approach for reducing variation and elimination of waste. Six Sigma is a structured problem-solving methodology utilizing data and analytical tools to achieve breakthrough improvements. It is a data-driven decision-making mindset. In its entirety, it is a powerful business strategy for sustained success.
Candidates must get enlisted in a qualified institute. Sit in the IASSC Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and score a minimum 580 points out of 750 points. The candidate may obtain training from a qualified institution, corporate program, or Lean Six Sigma trainer.
The concept of Six Sigma is based on 5 major key principles:
- Focusing on the client’s requirements.
- Using statistical analysis and extensive measurement to understand the process of getting work done.
- Identify the major cause of issues (variations)
- Being practical in removing the cause of variations and
- Improving the process continually.
To be a certified professional with six sigma certification, it takes 3 – 8 weeks for the Yellow Belt, 6 – 8 months for the Black belt, and approx. 3 months for the Green belt.
Six Sigma certification course helps an individual to identify the difficulties and implement its solutions to eliminate them. Cost of Six
- Six Sigma Black Belt – CSSBB – INR 22,990
- Six Sigma Green Belt – CSSGB – INR 15,999
Six Sigma Certificate generally does not expire because no accreditation board is there that administers the process of certification.
Six Sigma comes with a very specific goal: to reduce variation & defect rates in the process of production through statistical analysis. For this, Six Sigma uses five-step approaches: DMAIC and DMADV.
The Lean Six Sigma, on the other hand, is entirely focused on providing maximum value by to customers eliminating waste with the lowest possible investment.