PMP Certification Training with 35 PDU
This PMP certification course covers the best practices of PMBOK Guide – 6th Edition and aligns with the latest PMP Examination Content Outline 2021. Invest 10 Days in the PMP® course and pass on the first attempt.
PMP Certification Facilitation Workshop Deliverables:
- 35+ hours blended learning, Instructor-led live virtual classroom session
- 50+ hours of lectures and E-learning content via LMS
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments- Softcopy
- A downloadable e-book of PMBOK latest Edition & Rita Mulchay
- 2500+ questions bank with a solution and its detailed explanation for the preparation
- ITTOS Chart (Soft Copy): A detailed chart of all the inputs, tool & techniques, and outputs of the 49 processes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Process Chart (Soft Copy) showing the integration of 5 Process Groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, and 49 processes
- PMP question bank containing 1500 latest questions based on PMBOK 6th Edition
- Formula Sheet(Soft Copy) A quick reference sheet of all the formulas
- FlashCards (Soft Copy) To help the participants learn the key concepts and which they can carry wherever
- 200 plus MCQ (Process wise) – To give a real feel of PMP exam MCQs as well as serve as practice questions
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate offered after completion of course
- Downloadable soft copy of process to apply and fill PMI application form
- Dedicated support for filling PMI application form
- Interaction with PMI certified professional, to learn and clear doubts
PMP Certification, Project Management Professional.
This PMP course is designed in alignment with the latest PMI-PMP 2021 exam pattern and is delivered using official training content to ensure the aspirants pass the PMP examination on the first attempt. This PMP course entails end to end support to aspirants, from 35 Contact Hour Certificate training, support in filling the application form, and to taking membership and final applying for the PMP examination.
Invest Ten (10) Days in the PMP® Preparation Program:
- Get an opportunity to learn PMP and PMBOK by Mr. BkS Prasad a globally renowned and most experienced faculty for project management.
- Learn tips and tricks to pass the PMP examination. End to end support to help you understand PMBOK and its application.
- Dedicated support for filling PMI application form by experts.
- 35 Contact Hour Certificate for PMP examination
- Learn PMP via ISEL’s most advanced and effective learning methodology. 24*7 support for all queries related to the program.
Certified Trainers with relevant, hands-on Industry Experience, Dedicated Post Training Support, Best in Class Courseware, Online Question Bank (10 Mock Tests/2000 Questions), help participants Pass the PMP® Certification Exam at their very first attempt.
PMI® Changed the Exam Pattern on January 02, 2021, Which Includes Project Management Traditional Method (Waterfall) with Agile/Hybrid Approaches. New Exam Pattern is focused on 3 Domains
- People – emphasizing the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
- Process – reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project
- Business Environment – highlighting the connection between projects and organization strategy, Policies and Compliances
Our PMP Certification course concentrates primarily on the core expertise of the trainer on real-time scenarios, based on decades of experience. As the course has been designed to cater to the curriculum of the latest 2021 PMP Examination, the professionals are exposed to routine applications of the Project Management world.
This course is the most efficient way to prepare for your PMP Examination in a short span of time. This PMP course entails end to end support to aspirants, from 35 Contact Hour Certificate training, support in filling the application form, and to taking membership and final applying for the PMP examination.
- Build A Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members And Stakeholders
- Train Team Members And Stakeholders
- Engage And Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding About A Project
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods And Practices
- Plan And Manage Scope
- Plan And Manage Budget And Resources
- Plan And Manage Schedule
- Plan And Manage Quality Of Products And Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan And Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan And Manage Project/Phase Closure
- Assess And Manage Risks
- Execute Project To Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer For Project Continuity
- Lead A-Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address And Remove Impediments, Obstacles, And Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate With Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence To Promote Team Performance
- Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate And Deliver Project Benefits And Value
- Evaluate And Address Internal And External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
From the course:
- When you earn a PMI Certification, you show peers, supervisors, and clients your commitment to the profession, PMI’s code of ethics and your ability to perform the function of a project management practitioner to a certain level.
- PMI certification recognizes your knowledge, skills, and abilities. PMI serves as an unbiased endorsement of your project management knowledge and professional experience on a global level.
- PMI certifications reflect achievement. Our certifications show that you have demonstrated excellence in the field by meeting standard requirements established by global project management practitioners.
- PMI certifications can lead to greater earnings. Many certification holders experience salary increases because of their certification status.
- PMI certifications can lead to career opportunities and advancement. Our family of certifications identifies you as a practitioner who has demonstrated competency in project management processes or in knowledge and experience in specialty areas of practice based on industry standards.
- PMI certifications prepare you for greater job responsibilities. Our certifications indicate your willingness to invest in professional development. This provides certification holders an awareness of changing processes and terminology in the field.
- PMI certifications improve skills and knowledge. Preparation for a PMI certification requires study and review of current project management processes. Earning a certification highlights your knowledge and competence & proficiency in your practice.
- PMI certifications build self-confidence. With a PMI certification, you define yourself beyond a job title while gaining a sense of personal satisfaction.
- PMI certifications allow for greater recognition from peers. PMI certification holders gain increased recognition from their peers for taking the extra step in professional development.
- PMI certifications enhance the profession. PMI’s certification program promotes practitioners and supports ongoing professional development.
- Know about PMP Certification Eligibility and Various Project management Courses.
From the workshop:
- High-quality training videos to understand and apply PMP Certification in real life.
- Live classroom training by experts with more than 20 years of diverse industry experience.
- 35 PDUs certificate on completion of 35 hours of training
- 1500 practice questions to prepare for the final examination
- Knowledge Area Questionnaire featuring 300 questions on the 10 Knowledge Areas
- PMP® Exam Application steps and procedure
- PMBOK 5th Edition soft copy to refer.
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification
- Webinars and Training Video
- PMP® Exam Test Drive Series (Video simulation of the PMP® Exam)
- Downloadable e-book (please carry laptop/tablet to refer to class)
- Complete PMP®Application assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure)
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- At the end of a program participant is made to interact with 5 PMI-PMP certified professional to finally ask questions and get tips and ideas to pass the PMP certification exam.
This PMP Certification Online course will be useful for professionals in the following roles, among others:
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Senior Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Team Members seeking PMP®or CAPM®