Six Sigma Certification in Lucknow is one of the most demanded certification programs for professionals associated with quality management, process improvement, manufacturing engineers, project departments, risk advisors, operations managers or planners in the banking sector, financial institutions, various BPO, ITES, and KPO professionals. It is very hard to define the six sigma demand, as nowadays every industry and domain is utilizing six sigma and is passionate to get into six sigma culture.
Lucknow being the capital city of Uttar Pradesh is the hub of many MNCs, involved in business operations, process outsourcing, and manufacturing. Nowadays the demand for six sigma certification in Lucknow has increased widely and professionals associated with these domains are doing six sigma to upskill and enhance their careers.
How to get six sigma certification in Lucknow?
Many training companies are offering an online instructor-led lean six sigma course for the Lucknow region. One need not travel or visit the other location to get training. You can attend classes and lectures online, via video conferencing mode, facilitating real-time learning by globally renowned experts. The training is web-based, live, and real-time. Such training is taking demand and has become a choice for the busy professional who needs a quick way to get certified.
What is the process to become a six sigma certified professional in Lucknow?
There is no single body authorized to offer six sigma certification. However few bodies are reputed and worldwide known for six sigma. Institutes like ISEL GLOBAL, BSI, ASQ, IQF and American Association are the best across the industry and their certification is widely accepted in the industry. The process is very simple. You need to undergo training, complete all requirements and then apply for the certification test. The training as already told is online web-based, so one can take it from their home or office itself. The project work and assignments are also provided online, which once completed is submitted for review.
The certification exam is also online, consisting of MCQ questions, and 1-hour time framework. The minimum score to pass the exam and get certification is 50%. Once a candidate successfully passes the exam, he/she is awarded internationally accredited certification by ASQ, CSSC, IQF- USA in CLSSGB & CLSSBB. The certificate is provided in both formats, an E-certificate and a hard copy of the certificate.
What topics of the curriculum do you study in six sigma certification in Lucknow?
The six sigma certification in Lucknow offered is one of the most advanced training with MINITAB data analysis and MACHINE Learning simulation. The training is end-to-end with live projects and data-based case studies. A few topics covered to name are DMAIC, Project Charter, Process Capability, FMEA, Sigma calculation, Test of Hypothesis, Control Charts, VSM, JIT, Fish Bone, WBS, Pareto, TPM, TQM, and many others.
Career opportunity for six sigma certification in Lucknow?
A recent search on Indeed.com listed over 21,000 postings that included knowledge of Six Sigma principles and tools in their job requirements. Hiring companies include such as General Electric, 3M, Xerox, Accenture, United HealthGroup, HSBC, Johnson & Johnson, Big 4 Consulting, Genpact, and Corning. Adding Six Sigma certification with Lean Management, change management, and project management skills and certifications can significantly improve your resume when applying for jobs across the country.
According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE, and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma Certification to fill a variety of positions.
Before selecting or enrolling in any training organization to take lean six sigma green belt and black belt training and certification, one should ensure the below questions first,
- How old is the training organization in the lean six sigma arena and what is its experience in the delivery of six sigma training and consulting to corporates and individuals across the globe?
- Who is the faculty or trainer for training, going to impart six sigma green belt and black belt knowledge? Perhaps this is the most crucial thing to explore and decide.
- What about live projects work and implementation support? Is the institute giving you a live project to understand the application part of the advanced green belt black belt methodology? The love project should back up with the project affidavit.
- What are the accreditation and global recognition of certification you going to receive? Certification should be third-party accredited and not be from any local training institute or autonomous body.
- How updated the material and body of knowledge is? Which body of knowledge you are going to learn? Generally, ASQ, IASSC, and ISEL Bok is preferred and recommended.
- Feedback and success stories of participants who recently completed training and certification from the institute you are selecting. Speak to people and collect reviews about the institute.