Quality Management Certification Courses
Total Quality Management Deliverables:
- Study material couriered to your address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Quality management involves the process of initiating and maintaining quality across the organization. This training program helps the candidates in understanding the basics for accomplishing utmost customer satisfaction in lowest possible cost, deliver quality products, improve process quality and set up a world-class system for managing quality.
A disciplined, data‐driven approach, it eliminates defects in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service. Quality management therefore uses quality assurance and control of processes as well as products to achieve more consistent quality.
ISEL Global Total Quality Management Certification course make you understand the fundamentals in achieving maximum customer satisfaction at the lowest overall cost, focus on delivering a quality product or service by improving your processes, or set up a world-class quality management system.
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Quality by Design
- Control on Purchased Product
- Manufacturing Quality
- Quality Management
- Control Charts
- Defects Diagnosis and Prevention
- Quality Management System
- Taguchi Quality Method and JIT
- ISO-14000 Quality Management System
- Quality Audit
- Production Planning and Control
- Maintenance Functions
- General Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance (PDM)
- Spare Parts Management
- Pareto Principle
- Swot Analysis
- Value Engineering
From the course:
The domain of quality management includes various organizational processes that help in determining the quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities. Basically, there are three steps involved in a project quality management:
• Quality Planning
• Quality Assurance
• Quality Control
The following are direct and indirect benefits that total quality management (TQM) can offer organizations:
- Strengthened competitive position
- Adaptability to changing or emerging market conditions and to environmental and other government regulations
- Higher productivity
- Enhanced market image
- Elimination of defects and waste
- Reduced costs and better cost management
- Higher profitability
- Improved customer focus and satisfaction
- Increased customer loyalty and retention
- Increased job security
From the workshop:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the TQM, Six Sigma
- Dummy projects by trainers to understand the working of projects
- Experienced and expert trainers to help you throughout the program, and also to help in career enhancement
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry-based case studies
- High-quality webinars and videos for the in-depth understanding of methods
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer
ISEL Global Total Quality Management Certification can be taken up by any professional seeking for a career growth in the Quality sector. Any experienced or fresh candidates can take up the course, as this course adds a greater value on their resumes. Any individual looking forward to improving their hands on Lean concepts can also take up this course.
There are no specific eligibility criteria for total quality management certification course. Any professionals who have knowledge on quality aspects and have worked on process improvements can opt for total quality management course.
An indicative list of participants in our Green Belt program could include:
- Financial/business analyst
- Commodity manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Business managers or consultants
- Project manager/Program Manager
- Director or VP of operations
- CEO, CFO, CTO
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, a candidate will receive Total Quality Management certification.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner
- A company run by the renowned and Award winning team. Member of the company is awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from the competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same, we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognized and are prepared to keep in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for the highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six months after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course is available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.