Strategic Leadership Development
- Study material couriered to your address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
The programme is designed to give executives a leadership and strategic perspective on their businesses, with particular attention given to leading strategically in today’s environment of rapid change and growing global opportunities.
The Leadership and Strategic Management aims to develop individuals to lead and manage successfully and ethically at a strategic level across a range of organisations, and to formulate, implement and critically evaluate decisions.
The programme will focus equally on becoming an effective strategic leader and developing breakthrough competitive response for your organisation in a world rich with opportunities and new possibilities. Special emphasis will be ascribed to creating a sustained winning edge using values as a business advantage.
It enable managers to develop leadership and analytical skills to support and influence strategic, tactical and operational aspects of a business
- Introduction to Leadership and Leadership Effectiveness
- Understand behaviours exhibited by successful Leaders
- Provide tools and techniques to improve your Leadership skills
- Understand that Leadership is a complex and sometimes messy subject
- Learn that Leadership qualities tend to be behavioural in nature, are difficult (but not impossible) to learn, and are difficult to measure
- Basic Leadership Skills
- Understand why experience is the best teacher
- Recognize how to listen & communicate effectively
- Understand how to be assertive
- Understand the importance of feedback
- Recognize the importance of, and know techniques for, developing relationships with peers and superiors
- Have an improved understanding of goal setting
- Advanced Leadership Skills
- Understand various aspects of delegation
- Learn conflict resolution strategies
- Improve understanding related to negotiation
- Learn problem-solving skills
- Learn team building techniques related to peer teams and executive teams
- Learn about the importance of credibility in leading teams
- Increase understanding related to empowerment and its effect on team performance
- Strategic Leadership
- Define strategic leadership
- Integrate leadership and the strategic process
- Link personal and organizational missions and visions
- Become a better strategic leader
- Strategic Planning and Strategic Management
- Strategic Intent: Vision, Mission and Objectives
- Environmental Analysis / Industry Analysis
- Competitive Analysis /Internal Analysis of the Firm
- Corporate-Level/Business-Level/Global Strategy
- Acquisition, Restructuring and Cooperative Strategies
- Strategic Analysis and Choice
- Strategy Implementation: Structural Issues
- Behavioural Issues in Strategy Implementation
- Operational, Marketing, Financial and Human Resource Strategies
From the course:
- Learn to lead with a set of core values and convictions
- Become familiar with core concepts and frameworks that will contribute to strategy making
- Explore concepts and skills associated with successful business endurance
- Evaluate new business models and new opportunities
- Share strategic perspectives from one another’s firms
- Develop key leadership dimensions
- Produce innovative ideas and think strategically
- Communicate to persuade and influence others
- Initiate action, give direction, and take responsibility
- Implement plans to achieving goals
This program is targeted to professionals who want to become effective leaders and change agents in their organizations through essential leadership competencies.
Professionals such as senior executives involved in development of business strategy like heads of business units, functions, strategic planning, and CEOs of single business organisations.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, candidate will receive Strategic Leadership development certification.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.