Software Quality Assurance
- Study material couriered to your address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Downlodable soft copy of Software Quality Assurance
- Case study and Exam tips
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certificate exam anytime within the course duration
- Certificate for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Software quality assurance (SQA) is a process that ensures that developed software meets and complies with defined or standardized quality specifications. SQA is an ongoing process within the software development life cycle (SDLC) that routinely checks the developed software to ensure it meets desired quality measures.
In a broader sense, SQA incorporates and implements software testing methodologies to test software. Rather than checking for quality after completion, SQA processes test for quality in each phase of development until the software is complete.
With SQA, the software development process moves into the next phase only once the current/previous phase complies with the required quality standards. These standards include the ISO 9000 and capability maturity model integration (CMMI)
Agenda 1. Introduction
· What is Software Quality?
· What is Software Quality Assurance?
· The Software Quality Challenge and Factors
· Software Quality Factors
· The Components of the Software Quality Assurance System – Overview
Agenda 2. Pre-Project Software Quality Components
· Contract Review
· Development and Quality Plans
Agenda 3. SQA Components in the Project Life Cycle
· Integrating Quality Activities in the Project Life Cycle and Reviews
· Software Testing – Strategies & Implementation
· Software Testing–Assuring the Quality of Software Maintenance Components
· Assuring the Quality of External Participants’ Contributions
· CASE Tools and Their Effect on Software Quality
Agenda 4. Software Quality Infrastructure Components
· Procedures and Work Instructions
· Supporting Quality Devices
· Staff Training and Certification
· Corrective and Preventive Actions
· Configuration Management
· Documentation Control
Agenda 5. Management Components of Software Quality
· Project Progress Control
· Software Quality Metrics
· Costs of Software Quality
Agenda 6. Standards, Certification and Assessment
· Quality Management Standards
· SQA Project Process Standards – IEEE Software Engineering Standards
Agenda 7. Organizing for Quality Assurance
· Management and Its Role in Software Quality Assurance
· The SQA Unit and Other Actors in the SQA System
SQA has a host of benefits. It ensures that that software built as per SQA procedures are of specified quality. SOA helps to
- Eliminate errors when they are still inexpensive to correct
- Improves the quality of the software
- Improving the process of creating software
- Create a mature software process
Job seekers looking to find employment in IT or software testing and quality assurance department of various software development companies in public or private sector, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Software Quality Assurance professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in development and testing of software are constantly hiring knowledgeable software quality assurance professionals.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, candidate will receive Software Quality Assurance certification.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.