Six Sigma Certification in Lucknow is one of the most demanded certification program for professionals associated with quality management, process improvement, manufacturing engineers, project departments, risk advisors, operations manager or planners in the banking sector, financial institutions, various BPO, ITES, and KPO professionals. It very hard to define the six sigma demand, as nowadays every industry and domain is utilizing six sigma and is passionate to get into six sigma culture.
Lucknow being the capital city of Uttar Pradesh is the hub of many MNCs, involved in business operations, process outsourcing and manufacturing. Nowadays the demand for six sigma has increased widely and professionals associated with these domains are doing six sigma upskill and enhance their career.
How to get six sigma certification in Lucknow?
There are many training companies offering an online instructor-led course for Lucknow region. One need not to travel or visit the other location to get training. You can attend classes and lectures online, via video conferencing mode, facilitating real-time learning by globally renowned experts. The training is web-based, live and real-time. Such training is taking demand and has become a choice for the busy professional who needs a quick way to get certified.
What is the process to become six sigma certified professional?
There is no single body authorized to offer six sigma certification. However few bodies are reputed and worldwide known for six sigma. Institutes like ISEL GLOBAL, BSI, ASQ, IQF and American Association are best across industry and their certification is widely accepted in the industry.
The process is very simple. You need to undergo training, complete all requirements and then apply for the certification test. The training as already told is online web-based, so one can take it from their home or office itself. The project work and assignments are also provided online, which once competed is submitted for review.
The certification exam is also online, consisting MCQ question, and 1-hour time framework. The minimum score to pass the exam and get certification is 50%.
Once a candidate successfully passes the exam, he/she is awarded internationally accredited certification by ASQ, CSSC, IQF- USA in CLSSGB & CLSSBB. The certificate is provided in both format, E-certificate and hard copy of the certificate.
What topics of the curriculum do you study in six sigma certification in Lucknow?
The six sigma certification in Lucknow offered is one of the most advanced training with MINITAB data analysis and MACHINE Learning simulation. The training is end to end with live project and data-based case studies. Few topics covered to name are DMAIC, Project Charter, Process Capability, FMEA, Sigma calculation, Test of Hypothesis, Control Charts, VSM, JIT, Fish Bone, WBS, Pareto, TPM, TQM, and many others.
Career opportunity for six sigma certification in Lucknow?
A recent search on Indeed.com listed over 21,000 postings that included knowledge of Six Sigma principles and tools in their job requirements. Hiring companies include such as General Electric, 3M, Xerox, Accenture, United HealthGroup, HSBC, Johnson & Johnson, Big 4 Consulting, Genpact and Corning. Adding Six Sigma certification with Lean Management, change management and project management skills and certifications can significantly improve your resume when applying for jobs across the country.
According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE, and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma to fill a variety of positions.
Before selecting or enrolling any training organization to take lean six sigma green belt and black belt training and certification, one should ensure below questions first,
- How old is the training organization into the lean six sigma arena and what is its experience in the delivery of the six sigma training and consulting to the corporates and individuals across the globe?
- Who is the faculty or trainer for training, going to impart six sigma green belt and black belt knowledge? Perhaps this is the most important and crucial thing to explore and decide.
- What about live projects work and implementation support. Is the institute giving you a live project to understand the application part of the advance green belt black belt methodology? The love project should bak up with project affidavit.
- What are the accreditation and global recognition of certification you going to receive? Certification should be the third party accredited and not be from any local training institute or autonomous body.
- How updated the material and body of knowledge is? Which body of knowledge you are going to learn? Generally, ASQ, IASSC, ISEL Bok is preferred and recommended.
- Feedback and success stories of participants who recently completed training and certification from the institute you are selecting. Speak to people and collect reviews about the institute.
Basis above questions, you can explore institutes and decide on enrolling. One of the most recommended and above questions satisfying the institute is ISEL GLOBAL.
ISEL Global offers an online live real-time learning program to the Six Sigma aspirants. They offer the world’s highest accredited certification by IASSC, CSSC, ASQ USA. The body of knowledge followed here is ASQ, American Society for Quality, BOK.
About the trainer, so the trainers of ISEL is world-class, they are industry practitioner and 25+ years of experience. They are MBB level certified experts.
The training is one of the advances, works on live projects. In six sigma black belt certification, the training works on 3 live projects with end to end MINITAB PRO 18. This training teaches data analysis with Minitab advance data statistical process and machine learning simulation.
ISEL has successfully trained and certified 55000+ professionals across India and Middle East Countries for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt Certification.
Global Recognition of ISEL Lean Six Sigma Certification in Lucknow:
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Certification acknowledging BOK and curriculum outline of American Society of Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
- Certification accredited by International Association for Six Sigma Certification, USA
ISEL is perhaps one must choose for accredited training providers and the certified course of Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt to get the utmost benefit of the course. In the course, the applicant’s are taught with the methodologies used under the Six Sigma process. The practical usage of those is also explained thoroughly to make the learners able to apply those in the organization they are in. Participants undergo end toe and MINITAB PRO sessions and simulations to understand the real crux of six sigma process improvement.
Online classroom learnings are beneficial as you can pursue the entire course without spending much time on other factors of the physical courses. There is 1 hours test the applicants need to undergo to achieve the Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification in Lucknow. There are projects which need to be completed and get submitted for the sake of attaining the certification successfully.