The purpose of applying Six Sigma certification in Tamil Nadu may vary according to the need of the organization. But whatever it may be the primary purpose of Six Sigma remains the same. It is basically to manage the Total Quality of the product and the management of the same organization.
Six Sigma focuses upon defining the defects (say the flaws) of the process and enhance the production speed while uplifting the profit margin. There is no doubt that waste in any process can eat finance. Thus Six Sigma certification in Chennai is all about understanding the application of the methodology.
WHAT IS THE METHODOLOGY ACCOMPLISHED IN SIX SIGMA TRAINING IN CHENNAI?
Be it Chennai or any other city, the major topics that are covered by a Six Sigma certification course remains the same. Six Sigma follows a Define – Measure- Analyze –Improve –control (DMAIC) cycle, to optimize, improve and stabilize a business process.
The focus of the methodology is process driven, and Six Sigma defines “Waste” to be the only defect. DMAIC is thus the core tool used by Six Sigma training in Chennai to drive all Six Sigma Projects.
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COMPANIES WHO IMPLEMENT SIX SIGMA METHODOLOGY AND THOSE WHO DON’T?
Six Sigma is a process improvement technique and benefits an organization in many ways. In the initial time when the methodology was first introduced was in Motorola, to decrease the number of defective products.
Your customer is never ready to pay for defective products. Six Sigma has a customer-centric approach and believes that the customer is the king. The customer expects for the set of products that they have ordered. Six Sigma not only focuses on fulfilling the demand but also to deliver as expected in less time.
Reducing the number of defective products can lead to a decrease in the time and money invested in those. It has been seen that the organizations who implement Six Sigma certification in Chennai, within their process have noticed a productivity growth of 25 to 50 percent. This growth encourages the company employees to be able to be a part of the company’s overall growth.
Every company has their SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Growth) analysis. The weaknesses of the study need to be resolved in the sake of reaching the vision of the company. Six Sigma certification helps a company to make appropriate strategies to solve the weaknesses. Six Sigma even helps to convert those weaknesses into strengths. Here is a comparative graph analysis between two companies (One which implements Six Sigma and another who doesn’t) from different aspects that effects the productivity of the company:
HOW ONE CAN CONTRIBUTE IN SIX SIGMA PROJECTS?
Six Sigma is a methodology which helps an organization to enhance its productivity. It has been seen that companies which train their employees with Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Chennai, have more productive and contributing employees. A Green Belt Certification is not only applicable in organizational practices but also can help a person to enhance their skill. A green belt certified person can work under a Black Belt and is generally work to collect data.
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in Chennai helps an organization to work more effectively as the Black Belt holders are counted to be the professionals of the Six Sigma. They work devotedly on the Six Sigma projects of the organization and manage the team of Green belt holders.
WHAT IS SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION FEE?
The cost of getting a Six Sigma certification is as less as 15000 to 25000 INR. A person who is working or can’t opt for a physical course can opt for a Six Sigma Certification Online. Many institutes offer online Six Sigma course asides their classroom course.
Six Sigma methodology is implemented globally and in many organizations. The companies who have fulfilled the method have achieved or on the way of achieving their goals. You can enroll for a Six Sigma course anytime and can complete within 1 to 3 months.
Before selecting or enrolling any training organization to take lean six sigma green belt and black belt training and certification, one should ensure below questions first,
- How old is the training organization into the lean six sigma arena and what is its experience in the delivery of the six sigma training and consulting to the corporates and individuals across the globe?
- Who is the faculty or trainer for training, going to impart six sigma green belt and black belt knowledge? Perhaps this is the most important and crucial thing to explore and decide.
- What about live projects work and implementation support. Is the institute giving you a live project to understand the application part of the advance green belt black belt methodology? The love project should bak up with project affidavit.
- What are the accreditation and global recognition of certification you going to receive? Certification should be the third party accredited and not be from any local training institute or autonomous body.
- How updated the material and body of knowledge is? Which body of knowledge you are going to learn? Generally, ASQ, IASSC, ISEL Bok is preferred and recommended.
- Feedback and success stories of participants who recently completed training and certification from the institute you are selecting. Speak to people and collect reviews about the institute.
Basis above questions, you can explore institutes and decide on enrolling. One of the most recommended and above questions satisfying the institute is ISEL GLOBAL.
About the trainer, so the trainers of ISEL is world-class, they are industry practitioner and 25+ years of experience. They are MBB level certified experts.
The training is one of the advances, works on live projects. In six sigma black belt certification, the training works on 3 live projects with end to end MINITAB PRO 18. This training teaches data analysis with Minitab advance data statistical process and machine learning simulation.
ISEL has successfully trained and certified 55000+ professionals across India and Middle East Countries for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt Certification.
Global Recognition of ISEL Lean Six Sigma Certification in Chennai:
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Certification acknowledging BOK and curriculum outline of American Society of Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
- Certification accredited by International Association for Six Sigma Certification, USA
ISEL is perhaps one must choose for accredited training providers and the certified course of Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt to get the utmost benefit of the course. In the course, the applicant’s are taught with the methodologies used under the Six Sigma process. The practical usage of those is also explained thoroughly to make the learners able to apply those in the organization they are in. Participants undergo end toe and MINITAB PRO sessions and simulations to understand the real crux of six sigma process improvement.
Online classroom learnings are beneficial as you can pursue the entire course without spending much time on other factors of the physical courses. There is 1 hours test the applicants need to undergo to achieve the Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification in Chennai. There are projects which need to be completed and get submitted for the sake of attaining the certification successfully.