- Study material couriered to your address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Selenium is used for automating Web Applications. In this course you will experience to work with Data Driven Framework and Keyword Driven Framework and perform Cross browser testing. Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium-Grid are covered during the course. You will learn to perform tests on multiple machines simultaneously running on different Operating Systems, integrate other frameworks like JUnit and TestNG with Selenium.
This online course is designed by working professionals in a way that the course will progress from introducing you to the basics of automation testing using Selenium to the most advanced Selenium topics. We will also make sure to teach you JAVA basic and advanced techniques which will ease your Selenium learning process.
- Understand Selenium Architecture and its components
- Work with Selenium RC
- Execute Different Locator Techniques e.g by link, by text, by id, by css, by xpath etc.
- Understand Selenium WebDriver/ Selenium 2.0
- Perform Cross browser testing with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera
- Use WebDriver advanced features e.g. taking screenshots, handling cookies and managing exceptions
- Validate page content using Selenium WebDriver API
- Create Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid test framework
- Record and importing tests with Selenium IDE
- Perform unit testing with JUnit
- Apply Test Driven Development(TDD) approach
- Code coverage report using Java Code Coverage(JaCoCo) to evaluate code execution
- Perform distributed testing using Selenium GRID
- Interact with images present on the web page with Sikuli
- Write Test cases using TestNG
- Automate windows applications with AutoIt
From the course:
Selenium is an open source tool and covers all the scenarios what licensed tool like QTP, IBM RFT or other available tools in market can do. Performance, execution speed and browser interaction of Selenium is too fast than any other automation tool. Unattended execution can be achieved using Selenium Framework. Selenium supports different operating systems along with support for different programming languages and browsers, these features makes the Selenium ahead of any other Automation tool.
- Gives a firm grounding in test automation using Selenium and also provides a certificate at the end of successful completion of the course.
- As outlined above, it covers the key major aspects of Selenium IDE, RC, Grid and WebDriver.
- Freshers can benefit a lot from this course as software test automation with most widely tools like Selenium is not covered in detail in the curriculum at institutes and colleges.
- By doing this course freshers can win over the recruiters and better their chances in getting the job.
- For experienced testers who never had formal training on Selenium or want to refresh and update their knowledge, this course provides the opportunity to accomplish that and better their chances of career growth.
- By acquiring this skill you, as freelancer, can make money by picking up testing assignments online. Freshers can start to make money while they are studying. Experienced people can make extra money through these assignments.
- Go ahead, be proactive and take the next leap for your professional development and better career growth, and register for the course.
Professionals from any domain can join the course as it does not require hard core programming knowledge. Selenium is a new and booming Technology in Software Industry that is widely accepted across all the industries. People with basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming can easily take up this course.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, candidate will receive certified selenium testing certification.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.