Production and Operation Management
- Study material couriered to your address.
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments.
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes.
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation.
- Pre and Post assignments.
- Dummy projects for your practice.
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration.
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam.
Production and Operations Management (“POM”) is about the transformation of production and operational inputs into “outputs” that, when distributed, meet the needs of customers.
In the Production & Operations Management course, you will understand all the components of Production & Operations and how you can achieve corporate objectives of reducing cost and improving the quality levels through application of the concepts. It comprises of topics like contract laws, capacity requirement planning, quality function deployment, vendor evaluation including AHP method and enterprise resource planning.
Part I: THE WHY OF PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
1. Operations Management—An Introduction
2. Operations Strategy and Competitiveness
Part II: THE WHAT OF PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
3. Product and Service Design
4. Reliability, Maintainability, Availability and Value Analysis
Supplement 1: Dynamic Programming
Supplement 2: Replacement Models
5. Product Quality
Part III: THE HOW OF PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
6. Process Design and Selection
7. Work Study
8. Process Quality—Statistical Quality Control
Part IV: THE WHERE OF PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
9. Facility Location
10. Facility Layout
11. Capacity and Equipment Selection
Supplement 3: Simulation
Part V: THE WHEN OF PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
13. Aggregate Production Planning
14. Material Management and Inventory Control
15. Material Requirements Planning
16. Operations Scheduling
17. Supply Chain Management
18. Enterprise Resource Management
19. Just-in-Time Production System
20. Queuing Theory
21. Project Planning and Control I—Network Models
22. Project Planning and Control II—Line of Balance
Part VI: THE WHO OF PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
23. Human Resources in Operations Management
From the course:
Certification enables you to gain the technical and functional know-how, plus the confidence, to enhance your job performance and your strategic advantage. Professionals who have earned the prestigious ISEL Global designation have enjoyed the benefits they have derived from their achievements, including:
- increased technical and functional knowledge
- widespread recognition of professional competence
- enhanced credibility with both employers and customers
- demonstrated levels of professional expertise and skill
- evident commitment to professional growth and development
The program is designed to develop specialized knowledge in the very latest production and inventory management (P&IM) techniques and trends, in response to the increasing complexities and technological advances in the manufacturing and service sectors.
From the workshop:
- 24 hours of comprehensive training
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Production & Operation management
- 100 days free online access through our LMS Portal
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry-based case studies
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer
- Support via trainer through cam and mail throughout the course duration
Business operations managers are the go-to men or women in a business. They help various departments within a company coordinate to meet the end goal. Every business needs them, large or small, regardless of industry. Their job includes hiring people, negotiating contracts, addressing budget matters, understanding general business operations and guiding work teams for projects. They also make strategic decisions about what customers are likely to buy and create company policies that help the staff operate efficiently. Duties vary widely and depend on the company’s needs. “Operations really is the heart of most companies, because the operations department actually gets the job that the company needs to get done.
Some common professions where this course will be helpful are:
Quality control inspectors
Customer service supervisors
Inventory control personnel
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, a candidate will receive production and operations management certification.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by the renowned and Award winning team. Member of the company is awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from the competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared to keep in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for the highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six months after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course is available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.