PRINCE2 foundation certification exam preparation
- Study material couriered to candidate address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
PRINCE2 is a process-driven project management method. PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for running a successful project regardless of project type or scale. PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet your organization or industry specific requirement.
PRINCE2 is based on seven principles (continued business justification, learn from experience, defined roles and responsibilities, manage by stages, manage by exception, focus on products and tailored to suit the project environment), seven themes (business case, organization, quality, plans, risk, change and progress) and seven processes.
PRINCE2 describes only high-level aspects of project management and leaves the choice of management tools and frameworks within its tasks to the Task Managers.
It specifically mentions the following:
- Product based planning
- Change Control Technique
- Quality Review Technique
Lecture 1- Course Introduction
Lecture 2- Organization
Lecture 3- Business Case
Lecture 4- Risks
Lecture 5- Plans
Lecture 6- Quality
Lecture 7- Change
Lecture 8- Progress
Lecture 9- Starting Up
Lecture 10 – Initiating a Project
Lecture 11- Directing a Project
Lecture12- Managing a Stage Boundary
Lecture 13- Controlling a Stage
Lecture 14- Managing Product Delivery
Lecture 15- Closing a Project
From the course:
PRINCE2® provides convincing managerial instructions to enable you to achieve certain competencies. PRINCE2® is the world’s most practiced project management methodology. Today, there are totally 3,84,946 people certified in PRINCE2® overall the globe (as found on LinkedIn). These are professionals from different industries like Information technology, Management Consulting, Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Government Administration.
A certification in PRINCE2® will take your career graph upward.
- According to an article written by Simon Buehring on March 1, 2008, a programme manager can earn between £50k and £65k per annum. More than 80% of programme managers earn more than £35k per year across the world. The project managers working under any contractual service earn a minimum of £350 and £500 per day. The salary scale has definitely increased today. Currently, a programme manager can easily expect to earn between £70k and £85k per annum.
- Focus on what the project has to deliver by breaking down the project into major products
- Learn to delegate, monitor, and control
- Understand the importance of involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project and the importance of free communication between the project, project management, and the rest of the organization
- The certification enhances your skills and facilitates you to perform roles like project manager, programme manager, project analyst, project planner, etc.
From the workshop:
- 3 days of live classroom training on weekend by experts
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Project management
- 100 days free online access to high quality audio video lectures
- 16 PDUs certificate offered
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry based case studies
- High quality training from an experienced trainer
- Product Managers, Program and Portfolio Managers, Business Project Managers
- Engineering leads
- Business Analysts
- Anyone who wishes to get PRINCE2 certified
This course will be useful for professionals in the following roles, among others:
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Senior Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Team Members seeking project management role
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.