Microsoft Project 2007/10
- Study material couriered to your address.
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments.
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes.
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation.
- Pre and Post assignments.
- Dummy projects for your practice.
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration.
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam.
A successful project is one that is completed on time, within budget, and meets established quality benchmarks. This calls for effective and streamlined management of tasks and events right from inception through completion. MS Project facilitates efficient assembly and tracking of projects, and enables project managers to plan schedules keeping in mind the sequence, duration and relationships of tasks involved. It offers robust project management tools with the perfect blend of usability and flexibility, and is therefore one of the most widely used project management software used worldwide.
The application creates critical path schedules, and critical chain and event chain methodology third-party add-ons also are available. Schedules can be resource levelled, and chains are visualized in a Gantt chart.
Our course supports Microsoft Project best practice procedures, giving you a thorough understanding of the Microsoft Project management software and tools. Having completed the course, you will be able to effectively assess, plan, monitor and see projects through to successful completion. Your organisation will reap benefits from increased efficiency in delivering projects on time and budget, with more effective resourcing.
- Project Management Concepts
- Introduction to MS Project
- Formulating a Task List
- Activity 1
- Allocating, Documenting and Setting up Resources
- Formatting and Printing Your Plan Using Gantt Charts
- Activity 2
- Tracking Project Progress
- Detailing Tasks, Resources and Assignments
- Detailing Project Plans
- Printing and Sharing Project Details
- Activity 3
- Tracking Time and Progress on Tasks and Assignments
- Reporting Project Status
- Rescheduling and Getting Your Project Back on Track
- Formatting Gantt Chart, Network Diagram and Calendar views
- Activity 3
- Measuring Performances against indicators
- Customizing Project and Creating a Resource Pool
From the course:
- Create and define project goals with Microsoft Office Project
- Work with estimates and within budget requirements
- Create custom formats of Microsoft Project views
- Analyse and control resource utilization
- Track progress of projects
- Work efficiently with deadlines, dependencies, constraints, and task completion calendars
- Analyse and determine behaviour using task types and scheduling formulae
- Construct project reports with efficient analyses of project, resource, and task data
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
List of professional who should go for Microsoft Project training are listed below:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Team members
- Business Analysts, as well as anyone who needs to create, track, update, publish and distribute tasks for a given project.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.