Interview Preparation Course
This course is a brilliant way for the preparation of a technical interview. You will surely experience review detailed analysis along with a mock interview on how to field key industry queries.
Interview Preparation Deliverables:
- Online access to voice-based multimedia learning content (e-learning)
- Study material couriered to your address
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for interview preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Preparing for your job interview could very well be one of the most important moments of your career. Landing the perfect job can be a challenge, but with the determination and passion you will need to begin a successful career, you can easily overcome this challenge, and bring a lot of valuable experience with you to the next interview if you don’t get the job.
Just a little preparation and thought ahead of time can have wondrous effects on your interviewing skills. This course will go over the issues and provide an in-depth analysis of the interviewing process. With some independent practice, this course can help you prepare successfully for any job interview!
Topics will include:
- Common Interview Questions
- What Employers Want
- Attitude and Effort
- Body Language
- The Mock Interview
- Phone Interviews
- Behavioral Interviews
- Closing the Interview
- Thank You Notes
From the course:
There are a plenty of employment opportunities. Yet there is a big number of employable professionals who cannot get the job because they did not perform well in the interview.
You are expected to learn how to:
• Make a good first impression
• Dress for success
• Project confident through your body language
• Match your style to your interviewer’s
• Structure your answers with specific workplace accomplishments
• Use your voice to project confidence and competence
• Close interviews on a positive note
The CV is only the beginning of your career journey, as soon as you’re contacted you are being checked for suitability as a potential employee. A lot of people struggle during interviews, they feel anxious, nervous as well are unsure of how to answer certain interview questions. If your skills sets, qualifications etc. match with the Candidate’s Profile advertised by the company but you are scared of your interview performance, then this is the right program.
The job interview preparation is a strategic conversation with a purpose. Your goal is to show the employer that you have the skills, background, and ability to do the job and that you can successfully fit into the organization and its culture. The interview is also your opportunity to gather information about the job, the organization, and future career opportunities to figure out if the position and work environment are right for you.
Most employers do not hire people based on merit alone. Personality, confidence, enthusiasm, a positive outlook, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills count heavily in the selection process.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, candidate will receive certification.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by a renowned and award-winning team. Member of the company is awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from the competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same, we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India, and Europe. The training courses are globally recognized and are prepared to keep in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty is highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six months after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course is available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.
Resume Writing and Interview Skills
Interview preparation and resume writing programs will help the candidates to learn the creative and efficient ways to write reviews and prepare for interviews. It also helps in learning to be pretty confident from the start, making plans, doing research, preparing a resume, as well as performing exceptionally well in an interview.
This dynamic course is suitable for the candidates who would like to:
- Better recognize job opportunities
- Acknowledge the importance and methods of researching a job role
- Identify the appropriate resume writing structure for your work history
- Recognize key elements of an effective resume
- Identify the importance of a cover letter
- Understand and address selection criteria
- Recognize the importance of proofreading
- Understand the importance of preparing for an interview
- Recognize successful interview preparation techniques
- Develop successful responses to behavioral interview questions
Benjamin Franklin once said, “if you fail to plan, you planning to fail”. You are sure to be asked some specific questions about your potential employer, so be certain you have done your homework on the important things like their latest product launches and last year’s profits. Nothing is as unsatisfactory as when a candidate oozes enthusiasm but unable to answer even simpler questions about the company. Consider these points-
- Be methodical
- Research properly
- Read some basic questions that are asked in interviews
- Research the company well.
An interview for the job is one of the most anxious drawn-out and protracted ways of making a lasting first impression. To prepare for a successful job interview, consider these points-
- Research the industry and the company as well
- Clarify the reasons why you want the job.
- Anticipate the reservation and concerns of the interviewer
- Prepare for some common interview questions. Also, line up your questions for the interviewer.
- Practice and more practice is the key.
- Be self-confident and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be ready to handle inappropriate and illegal questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Close on a positive note.
A resume tells prospective companies exactly what a candidate wants them to know about himself/herself and why he/she would be an ideal fit for their open
vacancy. It should advertise the candidate’s skills in an easy-to-read, concise, and logical format.
A resume writing charges in India usually range between Rs 1,000 and Rs 2,500. Most of the professional resume writers price their services according to the
client’s professional experience while beginners provide the cheapest deals. At advanced levels, you can charge around 4500-5000 Rs.
Every interview differs and the reach of a job differs too. An internal interview differs from a standard interview, which means you require a new set of strategies. Everybody is curious to learn how to get selected in interviews! When you’re prepared, set up an interview, because confidence in your capacity to carry
out a job will carry you get through the interview approach. Prepare well for the interview. Research well about the company and industry. Do not exaggerate with