International Trade- Export and Import
- Study material couriered to your address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
In this course, you will get the knowledge and insights about international trade that can help you to excel and make a career in this industry.Free trade has always been a moral and political, as well as economic, programme. Although free traders call for the liberalization of the economy from governmental interference, it is understood that international exchange can only operate within a framework of the law. Defenders of free trade believe not only will it promote economic prosperity, but that it enhances worldwide peace and understanding by substituting commercial competition for the pursuit of national goals by military means. Protection, on the other hand, has been defended as safeguarding those vulnerable to the fluctuations of world markets.
- 1. International Economic Environment
- 2. International Trade- Reasons and Motivation
- 3. Emerging Trends in International Trade
- 4. Relations between Economic Giants
- 5. Relations between Developed & Developing Nations
- 6. Impact of Trade and Import Liberalization in India
- 7. Impact of Arrival of MNCs
- 8. Role of Government in Foreign Trade
- 9. Instruments of Payments
- 10. Balance of Payments
- 11. Regional Trading Blocks
- 12. Regulatory Institutions of International Trade
- 13. Role of WTO, IMF, World Bank
Export Finance & Documentation:
- 1. Export Credit System in India
- 2. Exchange Rate Policy & Regulation
- 3. Letters of Credit
- 4. Cargo Insurance
- 5. Insurance Claim Procedure
- 6. Export Sales Contract
- 7. Exchange Control Regulations
- 8. Foreign Exchange and Exchange Rates
- 9. Export Finance
- 10. Export Documentation Framework
- 11. Customs Clearance of Cargo
- 12. Role of Freight Forwarder
- 13. Shipping Terms
Import Procedures & Documentation
- 1. Stages of Import Procedure
- 2. Principal Laws and Export–Import Policy
- 3. Licence Application Fees
- 4. Imports under Special Scheme
- 5. Selecting the Overseas Suppliers
- 6. Finalizing the Terms of Import
- 7. Payments against Imports
- 8. Scrutiny of Documents and Retirement of Documents
- 9. Customs Clearance of Imported Goods
- 10. Classification of Customs Tariff
- 11. Warehousing
- 12. Imports through Courier
- 13. Import of Samples and Prototypes
From the course:
- This course has been designed by industry professionals to include the ins and outs of international trade. With comprehensive, practical instruction, delegates will complete this course having developed the skills required to expand a business into the international market, start a business or simply begin working for an international trade company.International business depends on successful market analysis and effective entry strategies, knowledge of transportation alternatives and sound logistics planning. This program is designed for those engaged in both the buying and selling of goods and their movement.With the increased dependency on global trade, the demand for international trade and transportation services has increased dramatically.The International Trade Program provides graduates with the technical skills and flexibility to participate in the global marketplace. The technical skills gained from the program allow graduates to continue on to additional industry certifications.
From the workshop:
- 3 month of E learning training with high quality audio video content
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the International trade, Export and Import
- Course completion certificate after passing the examination
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry based case studies
- High quality training from an experienced trainer
- Telephonic support via experts to understand the concept and solve the queries
The course is for senior/middle managers in trading houses, banks, shipping companies, insurance companies with an interest in international trade. The ideal participant will be engaged ‘hands-on’ within their organisation on a day-to-day basis. Graduates will have the opportunity to work in a broad range of International Trade occupations including sales & procurement, logistics, finance, trade & investment and international affairs to name a few.
This fully residential intensive course has established itself as an essential date in the calendar of those responsible for managing and avoiding risk in today’s trading environment. The course is designed for senior/middle managers in trading houses, banks, shipping companies, insurance companies with an interest in international trade.
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, candidate will receive International Trade-Export & Import certification from Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.