CSM - Certified Scrum Master
- Study material couriered to your address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Video DVD of total 20hrs for project demo and practical exposure
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
A Certified ScrumMaster® helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success. CSMs understand Scrum values, practices, and applications and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. CSMs act as “servant leaders,” helping the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn the Scrum framework. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions
With this course gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology and understand the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
Scrum is an agile methodology that can be applied to nearly any project. Though most commonly used in software development, its iterative approach and ability to quickly absorb change makes the Scrum process ideal for projects with rapidly changing and high emergent requirements. Thus it enables teams to deliver usable software consistently and periodically through a project lifecycle. The role of the ScrumMaster can be seen as pivotal and involves removing any impediments to progress, facilitating the process, and working with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint. The ScrumMaster sees to it that his team lives by the values and practices of Scrum, and doing so ensures their high performance.
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
2. Scrum Roles
- Product Owner
- The Team
- Impact on Traditional Roles
3. Scrum Meetings
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Release Planning Meeting
4. Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Charts
5. Scaling Scrum
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
From the course:
By earning a Certified ScrumMaster® certification you:
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified ScrumMaster’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
As a CSM, you will be able to fill the role of ScrumMaster or Scrum team member. Through the certification process, you will gain an understanding of the Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts.
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Software Testers
- Team Leads or Team Members who are interested in learning more about Scrum and leading Agile projects
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.