Constrution Project Management
- Study material couriered to your address.
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments.
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes.
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation.
- Pre and Post assignments.
- Dummy projects for your practice.
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration.
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam.
Construction Project Management’s goal is to make sure that a project is completed as per the client’s requirement. Perhaps the most important function of a construction management project is planning, as this ensures that the final outcome is fully functional and economical. The objective of a project is to ensure that waste is minimized, time is saved, costs are lowered, bottlenecks are prevented, resources are properly allocated, and every function works efficiently and effectively.
Chapter 1: Construction Projects Management Framework
Chapter 2: Planning Project Works Scope and Its Integration Processes
Chapter 3: Defining Project Activities
Chapter 4: Project CPM/PERT Network Analysis
Chapter 5: Precedence Network Analysis
Chapter 6: Scheduling Project Work and Resources
Chapter 7: Planning Construction Manpower
Chapter 8: Planning Construction Materials
Chapter 9: Project Construction Equipment
Chapter 10: Selecting Construction Equipment
Chapter 11: Planning Construction Costs
Chapter 12: Contractor’s Construction Budget
Chapter 13: Controlling Project Integration and Work Scope
Chapter 14: Controlling Resources Productivity
Chapter 15: Contractor’s Cost Control System
Chapter 16: Controlling Project Time Schedule
Chapter 17: Risk Management at Construction Site—An Overview
Chapter 18: Project Management Information System (PMIS)
From the course:
Construction costs are identified and predicted reliably during the design phase. Team interacts relating to construction cost, completion schedule, and quality work to maximize owner’s value. C.M. contributes to a synergistic team approach in the owner’s interest.
Value engineering by C.M. can be done at this time when it can be implemented into the design. Major design decisions can be made on the basis of complete information.
A professional Construction Manager will:
1. Serve as an objective, experienced Owner’s Representative to protect the Client’s and project’s best interests first and foremost.
2. Reduce overall project costs, usually well in excess of their fees. Savings include enhanced competitive bidding, contract negotiation, value engineering, reduced change orders, reduction in time, and elimination of unnecessary scope and cost.
3. Centralize communication, acting as project liaison to fully and seamlessly integrate all participants.
4. Advise the Client on retention of the best qualified and appropriate project team.
5. Enhance quality control to reduce potential for defects and poor workmanship.
6. Provide realistic and reliable budgets.
7. Optimize and accelerate the design and construction schedule.
8. Provide cost effective document controls, including contract negotiation and issuance on standard AIA forms, insurance review, and substantiation of invoices of all project participants to ensure correctness.
9. Protect the Owner from unnecessary liability.
10. Provide management expertise, applying resources wherever needed.
Construction Project Managers can be employed by private organisations, such as large construction or development companies, or they can be employed in the public sector.
Alternatively, Construction Project Managers can be self-employed. You will leave with the knowledge to plan construction projects and manage project information, lead and work effectively with project teams as well as the skills to analyse corporate problems, alternative strategies, and to implement these changes.
People with qualifications or experience in Construction Project Management can be employed in positions such as Project Engineer, Project/Area Superintendent, Project Manager, Estimator or Senior/Chief Estimator.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.