Six Sigma Online Certification
Six Sigma Lean Course Deliverables:
- Online access to high-quality voice-based e-learning content
- Access to 16+ hours of recording of LSSGB VC session
- Case study, Exam tips, References
- Trainer support via mail and telephone on weekend
- 30+ Lean six sigma toolkit and practice templates
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice for practical exposure
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Internationally accredited certification by CSSC & IQF USA offered to candidates successfully passing the examination
- ISEL certification verification tool for third-party credential verification
Become an expert in six sigma methodology by getting hands-on knowledge on DMAIC, Project Charter, Process Capability, FMEA, Sigma calculation, Test of Hypothesis, Control Charts, VSM, JIT using real case scenarios and real-life examples.
This course will give you a thorough understanding of Six Sigma and its focus on eliminating defects through process improvement and variation reduction by applying Six Sigma improvement projects. The course content efficiently covers all of the recognized Six Sigma Green Belt topics in a comprehensive manner.
Global recognition for our Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Training aligned to American Society of Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates ISEL GLOBAL from other training institutes. We train you on the basis of our experience which we have gained from the Six Sigma Consulting we do for our clients. We help you understand the actual challenges faced and how to overcome them while running a Six Sigma project.
- Balanced Scorecard
- CTQ Prioritization matrix
- Project Charter
- High-Level Process Map and SIPOC
- Performance standards
- Attribute Agreement Analysis
- Statistical measures
- Sigma Level
- Process Capability indices – Cp, Cpk
- Process Mapping
- VA/NVA Analysis
- Failure modes and effects analysis
- Qualitative Screening using Affinity diagram, Fishbone
- Graphical plot—Pareto Plots, Histogram, Box Plot, Scatter Plots
- Hypothesis testing— F– test, t-test, ANOVA, Bartlett test, Chi-square test, 2-proportion test
- Simple Linear Correlation &Regression
- 5S, Visual Standards, Poka Yoke,
- Pugh Matrix, Nominal group technique, Multi Voting
- Pilot and Full-Scale Implementation plan
- Control Plan including Audit/Inspection plans
- Statistical Process Control using Control Charts
- Lesson Learnt and Handover to Process Owner
- Financial benefits and Project Closure
Become a certified lean six sigma green belt professional with internationally accredited CLSSGB certification program.
From the course:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma technique
- Learn to apply statistical methods to improve business processes
- Design and implement Six Sigma projects in the practical scenario
- Learn the DMAIC process and various tools used in six sigma methodology
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Green Belt Professional enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization
- According to Villanova University, employers such as United Health Group, Honeywell, GE and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma to fill a variety of positions.
According to Indeed, the national average salary for a Green Belt Professional is $72,000 per year in the United States.
According to recent surveys, the median salary for certified professionals in this field is approximately $83,107 per year.
The Six Sigma program is designed for professionals and students who want to develop the ability to lead process-improvement initiatives. Six Sigma tools and the process is widely used in all business processes. Six Sigma is applicable in all industry and in all functional areas:
An indicative list of participants in our Green Belt program could include:
|Financial/business analyst||Commodity manager||Project manager|
|Quality manager||Production manager||Production Engineer|
|Manufacturing process engineer||Continuous improvement director||Business managers or consultants|
|Project manager/Program Manager||Director or VP of operations||CEO, CFO, CTO|
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, the candidate will receive Internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Accredited by CSSC & IQF, USA.
This course offers Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified LSSGB certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by the renowned and award-winning team. Member of the company is awarded prestigious awards. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from the competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same, we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognized and are prepared to keep in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, IQF, USA, APMG, EC Council, CSSC-USA, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for the highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six months after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting-edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course is available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.