PMI- CAPM®- Certified Associate Project Management
- Study material couriered to candidate address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Contact hour certificate exam anytime within the course duration
- On successful completion of course 23 PDU certificate is offered
As the number of projects swells, the pool of credentialed talent is not keeping pace. In Asia alone — where entire cities are being built, seemingly overnight — a shortage of 6 million skilled project professionals is expected by 2013. Add to that the fact that, of the 20 million people participating in projects worldwide, just one million have professionally recognized formal training on how to best execute those projects. One thing becomes clear: The demand for skilled project managers is at a critically urgent level.
The CAPM® credential recognizes a demonstrated understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes and terminology as defined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) that are needed for effective project management performance.
CAPM® certification is based on an exam conducted by PMI which requires candidates to get 23 PDUs (professional development units) before applying for the exam.
Part I Project Management Foundation
Chapter 1 Preparing for the Exam
Chapter 2 Managing a Project
Chapter 3 Examining the Project Processes
PART II Project Management Professional Testing Areas
Chapter 4 Project Integration Management
Chapter 5 Managing the Project Scope
Chapter 6 Managing Project Time
Chapter 7 Managing Project Costs
Chapter 8 Managing Project Quality
Chapter 9 Managing Project Human Resources
Chapter 10 Managing Project Communications
Chapter 11 Managing Project Risks
Chapter 12 Managing Project Procurement
Chapter 13 Managing Project Stakeholder Management
Chapter 14 Understanding the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
Part III Appendices
Appendix A Project Management Documents
Appendix B Passing the CAPM Exam
From the course:
The globally recognized CAPM provides tremendous benefits for those in the process of developing their careers and is an invaluable resource for professionals working to climb the career ladder in a wide variety of industries. It demonstrates to employers that you are able to take on managerial responsibility and become a leader in the workplace.
Among other things CAPM will equip you with:
- Skills to initiate a project
- Project preparation and planning proficiency
- Executing, monitoring, controlling and completing a project
- Estimating activity costs
- Planning for quality at every stage
- Performing quality assurance
- Hiring, leading and managing a project team
- Foreseeing and planning for the unexpected
From the workshop:
- High-quality training videos to understand and apply CAPM in real life.
- Live classroom training by experts with more than 10 years of diverse industry experience.
- 23 PDUs certificate on completion of training
- 1500 practice questions to prepare for the final examination
- Knowledge Area Questionnaire featuring 300 questions on the 10 Knowledge Areas
- CAPM Exam Application steps and procedure
- PMBOK soft copy to refer.
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification
- Webinars and Training Video
- CAPM Exam Test Drive Series (Video simulation of the PMP® Exam)
- Downloadable e-book (please carry laptop/tablet to refer during class)
- Complete CAPM®Application assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure)
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
Project managers looking forward to moving ahead in their career with a globally recognized credential should take the CAPM® course. The course establishes one’s expert knowledge on all the knowledge areas, including integration management, cost management, time management, scope management, quality management, communications management, human resource management, risk management, and procurement management. Project managers and project aspirants across industries are ideal participants for CAPM® certification.
Widely considered to be a gold standard among credentials, CAPM® course reflects an individual’s ability to successfully drive and manage a project from conception to completion.
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by the renowned and Award winning team. Member of the company is awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from the competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared to keep in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for the highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six months after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course is available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.