- Study material couriered to candidate address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation’s visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers’ brand associations) to an experience along “moments-that-matter” along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change.
You will learn and practice the following skills:
- How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective
- How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome)
- How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies
- How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally
- How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation – introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity – and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets.
Part One: Why is branding so strategic?
- Brand equity in question
- Strategic implications of branding
- Brand and business building
- From private labels to store brands
- Brand diversity: the types of brands
Part Two: The challenges of modern markets
- The new rules of brand management
- Brand identity and positioning
Part Three: Creating and sustaining brand equity
- Launching the brand
- The challenge of growth in mature markets
- Sustaining a brand long term
- Adapting to the market: identity and change
- Growth through brand extensions
- Brand architecture
- Multi-brand portfolios
- Handling name changes and brand transfers
- Brand turnaround and rejuvenation
- Managing global brands
Part Four: Brand valuation
- Financial valuation and accounting for brands
From the course:
This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself:
- Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today
- Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation
- Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
This course helps the employees in ways like:
- Understand the marketing process and learn how to create a marketing plan using customer insight and competitor analysis including segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Develop a brand strategy and positioning, leading to the development and management of communication, pricing and distribution strategies including a focus on new, social media
- Explore the implications of serving multiple markets and of the emergence of new markets as opportunities for sales growth and as threats from new branded entrants into home markets
This course is designed for a broad audience of marketing and non-marketing professionals, in particular human resources and finance but extending to all employees who need to understand their critical role in delivering on the brand promise. It is also accessible to students, to complement a more traditional course on branding. This course is NOT for couch potatoes as you will be challenged to do stuff in the real world!
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.