The tenacity of learning Six Sigma methodology or getting a Six Sigma certification in Ahmedabad is to decrease the defects, uplift the productivity and upsurge product quality. The critical resolution behind every action that this methodology follows is to increase the profit margin of any organization while forming a satisfied and happy customer base.
The goal of a Six Sigma certified person is to take the effort to strive for perfection in an organization. There are no such thumb rules to follow as various organizations may follow the different methodology. However, becoming a Six Sigma Certified, you can ensure that you are such a person who takes quality as a serious factor.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE PICKING THE RIGHT SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION IN GUJARAT FOR YOURSELF:
Now when you are a Six Sigma Certified already, you are must aware of the DMAIC method. No matter from where are you getting your certification, every organization will demonstrate you to follow the D-M-A-I-C trail to safeguard that your Six Sigma application is going right.
You must know the answers to the questions below while applying for a Six Sigma training in Ahmedabad for yourself.
What is the need of Your Organization?
If you are working with an organization, first try to understand the organizational culture. What is the current management style of the organization, or what is the most beneficial management style for your organization? Where is the organization suffering the most, either for defects in the supply chain or for employing too many heads? Then you must know the Sig Sigma certification fee and the institute you want to opt for.
How do you want to optimize it?
Now when you have decided that you want to get a Six Sigma Certification to help your organization, you must believe that if you ensure the consistency of the process of the organization, you can achieve the best quality. After understanding where your company needs the alteration or modification, you now work on optimizing the process with very fewer changes in the current process. Also, you must be focused on producing a quality product with very little waste and overheads.
Which fits you the best: Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma?
As we all know that Six Sigma defines “Waste” to be the main variation or defect of an organization. So if you believe in a consistent process, you will be most comfortable with the six sigma Certification. However, if you want to combine the Six Sigma and the Lean Methodology together, which will define “Waste” as well as “everything that doesn’t add value to the final product,” as the defect, you will feel comfortable with the Lean Six Sigma Certification.
The level you want to opt for:
There are four levels of the Six Sigma Certification: Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt.
If you want to have the basic knowledge of the Six Sigma Methodology, the yellow belt will be the best fit for you. If you are in a supporting role of an organization, you may opt for the yellow belt certification.
If you want to be involved in the data collection for the organization and want to work closely with the Black Belts and Master Black Belts, then Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Ahmedabad is for you. You will be responsible for all the outside factors of the Six Sigma project.
Six Sigma Black Belt is appropriate for you if you are working as a manager of the organization. With the Six Sigma Black Belt certification in Ahmedabad, you will be fully dedicated to the Six Sigma Project. The yellow belts and the green belts report the Black Belt.
The most Professional certification of the methodology is Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification. You will get this certification only when you will be highly trained in the methodology. Generally, the Master Black Belts are approached to troubleshoot if any, during the application of the methodology. Master Black Belts are professionals and known as the “Gurus” of the Six Sigma Certification.
Even if you run out of time to manage a physical course, a Six Sigma certification online will not only help your organization but also will help you to manage your life in a better way.
Before selecting or enrolling any training organization to take lean six sigma green belt and black belt training and certification, one should ensure below questions first,
- How old is the training organization into the lean six sigma arena and what is its experience in the delivery of the six sigma training and consulting to the corporates and individuals across the globe?
- Who is the faculty or trainer for training, going to impart six sigma green belt and black belt knowledge? Perhaps this is the most important and crucial thing to explore and decide.
- What about live projects work and implementation support. Is the institute giving you a live project to understand the application part of the advance green belt black belt methodology? The love project should bak up with project affidavit.
- What are the accreditation and global recognition of certification you going to receive? Certification should be the third party accredited and not be from any local training institute or autonomous body.
- How updated the material and body of knowledge is? Which body of knowledge you are going to learn? Generally, ASQ, IASSC, ISEL Bok is preferred and recommended.
- Feedback and success stories of participants who recently completed training and certification from the institute you are selecting. Speak to people and collect reviews about the institute.
Basis above questions, you can explore institutes and decide on enrolling. One of the most recommended and above questions satisfying the institute is ISEL GLOBAL.
ISEL Global offers an online live real-time learning program to the Six Sigma aspirants. They offer the world’s highest accredited certification by IASSC, CSSC, ASQ USA. The body of knowledge followed here is ASQ, American Society for Quality, BOK.
About the trainer, so the trainers of ISEL is world-class, they are industry practitioner and 25+ years of experience. They are MBB level certified experts.
The training is one of the advances, works on live projects. In six sigma black belt certification, the training works on 3 live projects with end to end MINITAB PRO 18. This training teaches data analysis with Minitab advance data statistical process and machine learning simulation.
ISEL has successfully trained and certified 55000+ professionals across India and Middle East Countries for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt Certification.
Global Recognition of ISEL Lean Six Sigma Certification:
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Certification acknowledging BOK and curriculum outline of American Society of Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
- Certification accredited by International Association for Six Sigma Certification, USA
ISEL is perhaps one must choose for accredited training providers and the certified course of Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt to get the utmost benefit of the course. In the course, the applicant’s are taught with the methodologies used under the Six Sigma process. The practical usage of those is also explained thoroughly to make the learners able to apply those in the organization they are in. Participants undergo end toe and MINITAB PRO sessions and simulations to understand the real crux of six sigma process improvement.
Online classroom learnings are beneficial as you can pursue the entire course without spending much time on other factors of the physical courses. There is 1 hours test the applicants need to undergo to achieve the Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification. There are projects which need to be completed and get submitted for the sake of attaining the certification successfully.