Big Data Analytics
- Total 40+ hours of Virtual classroom session- 3 hours on weekend
- Access to voice based learning content of previous classes for 6 month
- E-book- big data and Hadoop developer
- Access to Virtual machines, use cases, test cases during entire training
- Hands-on learning approach using real life case studies and examples
- Case study, Exam tips, Reference
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Trainer would be industry expert and Cloudera /Horton works certified Professionals
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
Big Data Hadoop training will make you expert in HDFS, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop using real-time use cases and projects.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive hands-on exercises participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem.
At the end of Big Data Analytics on Hadoop training course, the participants will learn:
• The features that Pig, Hive, Flume, Sqoop and Oozie offer for data acquisition, storage, and analysis
• The fundamentals of Apache Hadoop and data ETL (extract, transform, load), ingestion, and processing with Hadoop
• Joining diverse datasets to gain valuable business insight
• Performing real-time, complex queries on datasets
• Introduction to Apache Spark, Spark SQL and Data Frames for performing data analysis.
• Hadoop Fundamentals
• Data Storage: HDFS
• Input Data into HDS
• MapReduce – Analysing Data with Hadoop
• Introduction to Apache Pig
• Basic Data Analysis with Pig
• Advanced Data analysis using Pig
• Introduction to Hive
• Hive Data Management
• Hive Data Storage
• Hive Data Analysis
• Hive Performance Optimization
• Hive metadata integration with Pig
• Oozie for Scheduling jobs
• Introduction to Apache Spark
• Spark SQL and DataFrames
From the course:
- Be the Big Data Manager that earns $137,870 per year
- By 2018, the demand for Big Data Managers is going to skyrocket to 1.5 million jobs
- The annual spending in Big Data will reach $48.6 billion by 2019
Learn to write complex codes in MapReduce on both MRv1 & MRv2 (Yarn) and understand Hadoop architecture.
Perform analytics and learn high-level scripting frameworks Pig & Hive.
Get full understanding of Hadoop system and its advance elements like Oozie, Flume and apache workflow scheduler.
Get familiar with other concepts: Hbase, Zookeeper and Sqoop.
Get hands-on expertise in numerous configurations surroundings of Hadoop cluster.
Learn about optimization & troubleshooting.
Acquire in-depth knowledge on Hadoop architecture by learning about Hadoop Distribution file system (vHDFS one.0 & vHDFS a pair of.0).
Get to work on Real Life Project on Industry standards.
Market for Big Data analytics is growing across the world and this strong growth pattern translates into a great opportunity for all the IT Professionals.
Here are the few Professional IT groups, who are continuously enjoying the benefits moving into Big data domain:
1. Developers and Architects
2. BI /ETL/DW professionals
3. Senior IT Professionals
4. Testing professionals
5. Mainframe professionals
WHY CHOOSE ISEL Global as your Training partner.
- A company run by renowned and award winning team. Member of company are awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India and Europe. The training courses are globally recognised and are prepared keeping in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioner and have served dignitary position in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: ISEL Global believes and continuously strives for highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six month after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course are available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.