Six Sigma Certification in Mumbai Online- Mumbai is the financial hub of the country. Most of the organizations have their head offices or at least branch offices in the city. The “Six Sigma Certification in Mumbai” is very common among various organizations. Along with the increasing competition of consistency and customer retention, the customer-centric approach and tool have been accepted drastically.
Six Sigma is a set of methodologies to define the flaws in a business process and enhance the method to increase the company revenue.
WHAT ARE THE FIVE STEPS OF THE SIX SIGMA METHODOLOGY?
The Six Sigma methodology has five phases and is defined as DMAIC together.
|D||Defines the manufacturing flaws of an organization, it identifies the terms and the tangible issues that exist in a company’s process. It states that waste is the main defect and barrier in the company’s revenue.|
|M||Measure the current aspects of the business process and calculates the scope of the Six Sigma establishment. The main objective of this step is to set a process capability baseline in the current method.|
|A||Analyze the phases of process errors. It finds the main reasons behind the errors, seek out the root-cause that results in customer dissatisfaction. The team also analyze the data to plan for the next phases.|
|I||Improve is the most challenging phase of the entire process. In this process the team determines the suitable plans that will work good for the development of the process and fix the flaws found. In this phase the team experiments and design pilot plans for the enhancement of the company process.|
|C||Control the flaws and implement the improvement plan with minimum changes. In this phase the company’s product is standardized and the replication of development is included.|
THE BENEFITS OF THE PROCESS:
There are two major and standard stages of the process of learning. Six Sigma Black Belt and Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Mumbai are the two most common. The certifications can be beneficial in many ways for an organization, which includes:
- Increasing the Production: The bottlenecks of production is eliminated. It can produce more flawless goods in less time.
- Betterment of Quality: It improves the quality of a product and leads to more customer satisfaction and retention. It reduces the mistakes of the process.
- Damage Control: Controlling the flaws or the root causes of the defects can be fixed. Six Sigma professionals focus upon controlling the flaws and stop it from growing further.
- Reducing Cost: Reduction of production cost can 9ncrease the revenue of the organization. The Six Sigma Methodology reduces the unnecessary cost of being invested while producing defective products.
WHAT IS THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY OF A SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION IN MUMBAI?
As mentioned earlier, a Six Sigma certifies professional is counted among the highest-paid employees globally. The Black Belt certification makes the employee or the person more competent. The Black Belt certification also gives a basic understanding of the lean methodology as well as the understanding of the tools included in the method.
After a person gets the Six Sigma Training in Mumbai, he can work as a mentor and is generally hired to detect the flaws of the business process as well as the efficacy of the implementation of the methodology. The individual can determine either the applied plan will work and fit the best to the problem. The root cause of the problem is eliminated and it can increase the speed of production too.
A black Belt certification can train and improve the qualities in other empl0yees of the organization as well.
WHAT IS SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION FEE in Mumbai?
The cost of completing the Six Sigma Certification and achieve the professional certificate, an individual has to appear for the final examination after successfully completing the course, the cost depends upon the institute you are opting for. Also, the accreditation the institute has can be a significant factor in the fees variation.
Tentatively the Six Sigma Certification Online costs between 15000/- to 25000/- for a one year course which can be completed within 3 months.
Before selecting or enrolling any training organization to take lean six sigma green belt and black belt training and certification, one should ensure below questions first,
How old is the training organization into the lean six sigma arena and what is its experience in the delivery of the six sigma training and consulting to the corporates and individuals across the globe?
- Who is the faculty or trainer for training, going to impart six sigma green belt and black belt knowledge? Perhaps this is the most important and crucial thing to explore and decide.
- What about live projects work and implementation support. Is the institute giving you a live project to understand the application part of the advance green belt black belt methodology? The love project should bak up with project affidavit.
- What are the accreditation and global recognition of certification you going to receive? Certification should be the third party accredited and not be from any local training institute or autonomous body.
- How updated the material and body of knowledge is? Which body of knowledge you are going to learn? Generally, ASQ, IASSC, ISEL Bok is preferred and recommended.
- Feedback and success stories of participants who recently completed training and certification from the institute you are selecting. Speak to people and collect reviews about the institute.
Basis above questions, you can explore institutes and decide on enrolling. One of the most recommended and above questions satisfying the institute is ISEL GLOBAL.
About the trainer, so the trainers of ISEL is world-class, they are industry practitioner and 25+ years of experience. They are MBB level certified experts.
The training is one of the advances, works on live projects. In six sigma black belt certification, the training works on 3 live projects with end to end MINITAB PRO 18. This training teaches data analysis with Minitab advance data statistical process and machine learning simulation.
ISEL has successfully trained and certified 55000+ professionals across India and Middle East Countries for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt Certification.
Global Recognition of ISEL Lean Six Sigma Certification in Mumbai:
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Certification acknowledging BOK and curriculum outline of American Society of Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
- Certification accredited by International Association for Six Sigma Certification, USA
ISEL is perhaps one must choose for accredited training providers and the certified course of Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt to get the utmost benefit of the course. In the course, the applicant’s are taught with the methodologies used under the Six Sigma process. The practical usage of those is also explained thoroughly to make the learners able to apply those in the organization they are in. Participants undergo end toe and MINITAB PRO sessions and simulations to understand the real crux of six sigma process improvement.
Online classroom learnings are beneficial as you can pursue the entire course without spending much time on other factors of the physical courses. There is 1 hours test the applicants need to undergo to achieve the Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification in Mumbai. There are projects which need to be completed and get submitted for the sake of attaining the certification successfully.