The production or the product quality of an organization cannot be enhanced until the defects are found and the flaws are fixed. Every organization must be customer-centric and thus happy and satisfied customer retention must be the primary goal. Thus if detecting the defects is the concern, the Six Sigma Certification plays a vital role.
With the DMAIC methodology it follows, it defines “waste” as the main defect. Waste in any segment of the production or an organization becomes the crucial barrier. Thus a Six Sigma Certified professional can help the organization to analyze and fix the imperfections.
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO GET SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATION IN CHANDIGARH?
In general, the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification takes a tentative amount of time lying between 3 to 5 weeks. The course taker can continue with the course according to their own pace. Thus if you have some previous experience of the Six Sigma, you can get the benefit of completing the course in less time.
There are many other factors too. The management and the strategy of Six Sigma Certification online can vary with that of the physical course. Thus the time varies accordingly.
The course gives you an opportunity to complete the course within a year.
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO GET SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION IN CHANDIGARH?
The minimum time required to complete the Six Sigma Black Belt certification is 30 days. Though it takes 1 to 3 months to complete the entire study in general. The tenure is very much dependent upon the organization, from where you are completing your certification.
Every organization you choose for Six Sigma Certification in Chandigarh, provides you supporting study materials, to make you prepare for the certification exam. To get certified you must pass the exam.
The study materials of the Six Sigma certification online, cover some key topics that you need to understand. Those topics are:
Inferential Statistics: Basic understanding of interference induced statistics.
Process Capability: This subject gives you a clear knowledge about analyzing if the process is capable to achieve the specifications through various parameter and system designs. It gives you a basic understanding of process capability and tolerance.
Designed Experiments: It helps you to understand how the x-y variables affect the response. It analyzes through various designs.
Hypothesis Testing: This subject helps to understand if the potential solution will work with the problem.
Simple Linear and Multiple Regression Analysis: Understanding of Regression analysis.
WHAT IS THE SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION FEE?
The cost of Six Sigma certification varies according to the location from where you are doing your certification. The course fee even varies according to the type of course (Online or physical), the organization from where the course been taken, the accreditation of the institute, etc.
To get a Six Sigma Certification in Chandigarh you have to pay a cost in between 15000 to 25000. The course fee includes the enrollment, along with the study materials, examination and the certificate at the end. In India course fee for a Six Sigma certification is quite reasonable.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SIX SIGMA ENROLLMENT?
The Eligibility to apply for any level of Six Sigma is not fixed. It varies according to the institute offering the certification.
Six Sigma is an evolving and data-driven method to cover every aspect of the Total Quality Management of an organization. It is undoubtedly a clever way of branding and packaging of a product. You can see the Six Sigma Training in Chandigarh, like any other professional training course.
The value of the Yellow Belt certification is as less as having a fundamental school education. Thus the Green Belt is the first step and the Basic Step of the Certification. You can apply for the Black Belt Certification once you acquire the Green Belt. Besides the Green Belt Certification, you also need to have 3 to 4 years of work experience and have to complete 2 to 3 projects of Six Sigma.
Before selecting or enrolling any training organization to take lean six sigma green belt and black belt training and certification, one should ensure below questions first,
- How old is the training organization into the lean six sigma arena and what is its experience in the delivery of the six sigma training and consulting to the corporates and individuals across the globe?
- Who is the faculty or trainer for training, going to impart six sigma green belt and black belt knowledge? Perhaps this is the most important and crucial thing to explore and decide.
- What about live projects work and implementation support. Is the institute giving you a live project to understand the application part of the advance green belt black belt methodology? The love project should bak up with project affidavit.
- What are the accreditation and global recognition of certification you going to receive? Certification should be the third party accredited and not be from any local training institute or autonomous body.
- How updated the material and body of knowledge is? Which body of knowledge you are going to learn? Generally, ASQ, IASSC, ISEL Bok is preferred and recommended.
- Feedback and success stories of participants who recently completed training and certification from the institute you are selecting. Speak to people and collect reviews about the institute.
Basis above questions, you can explore institutes and decide on enrolling. One of the most recommended and above questions satisfying the institute is ISEL GLOBAL.
About the trainer, so the trainers of ISEL is world-class, they are industry practitioner and 25+ years of experience. They are MBB level certified experts.
The training is one of the advances, works on live projects. In six sigma black belt certification, the training works on 3 live projects with end to end MINITAB PRO 18. This training teaches data analysis with Minitab advance data statistical process and machine learning simulation.
ISEL has successfully trained and certified 55000+ professionals across India and Middle East Countries for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt Certification.
Global Recognition of ISEL Lean Six Sigma Certification in Chandigarh:
- Lean Six Sigma curriculum and certification Accredited by The Council of Six Sigma Certification, USA
- Certification Accredited by International Quality Federation, USA
- Certification acknowledging BOK and curriculum outline of American Society of Quality, USA
- Course Approved by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
- Certification accredited by International Association for Six Sigma Certification, USA
ISEL is perhaps one must choose for accredited training providers and the certified course of Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt to get the utmost benefit of the course. In the course, the applicant’s are taught with the methodologies used under the Six Sigma process. The practical usage of those is also explained thoroughly to make the learners able to apply those in the organization they are in. Participants undergo end toe and MINITAB PRO sessions and simulations to understand the real crux of six sigma process improvement.
Online classroom learnings are beneficial as you can pursue the entire course without spending much time on other factors of the physical courses. There is 1 hours test the applicants need to undergo to achieve the Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification in Chandigarh. There are projects which need to be completed and get submitted for the sake of attaining the certification successfully.